United States Job Hiring At Community Trust Bank Inc As Loan Collections Clerk I – United States Job Hiring – Community Trust Bank, founded in 1903 in Pikeville, Kentucky, currently serves the people and communities of Kentucky, West Virginia, and Tennessee and is celebrating 119 years of service! Community Trust Bank serves its customers in Kentucky with 70 banking locations across eastern, northeastern, central and south central Kentucky, six banking locations in southern West Virginia, and three banking locations in Tennessee. Throughout this time, we have been committed to providing our customers with the highest standards of personalized customer service. That’s why Community Trust Bank offers the communities we serve both competitive and innovative products and services.
United States Job Hiring At Community Trust Bank Inc As Loan Collections Clerk I
Pulled from the full job description
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Apply charge off on bankruptcy recoveries.
- Schedule public sales, prepare notices and auctioneer agreements, prepare repossession affidavits and titles.
- Prepare accounts for suit.
- Process accident and health checks applying to payments if account is charged off.
- Copy and distribute commercial and installment past due reports.
- Type various collection and legal letters and special dictated letters.
- Update collection system when necessary.
- 8 . File needed documents.
- Ensure all actions performed are in compliance with government regulations and organizational policies and procedures.
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES/EXPERIENCE
- Position normally requires a high school diploma plus such practical knowledge and skills as would be learned on the job.
- Over six and up to twelve months of experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent PC skills with working knowledge of Word and EXCEL software.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Notary Public.
- Ability to operate necessary equipment.
- Works in a production-oriented atmosphere. Environment may be noisy.
- Works under regular supervision based on demonstrated proficiency in carrying out assigned responsibilities.
To apply for this job please visit secure6.saashr.com.