Website Elmer's Manufacturing
local job shop altona,jobs in altona, mb,iga altona jobs,winkler jobs,town of altona jobs,atona jobs,altona police,friesens careers
Jobs Near Me For Warehouse Receiver In Altona, MB – Elmer’s Manufacturing Ltd. designs, manufactures, and supports high-quality, innovative equipment focusing on the needs of progressive farmers. Elmer’s started as a small farm business in 1978 and has grown from building row crop cultivators to an extensive and diversified group of equipment lines for any size farming operation.
Today Elmer’s product lines include the Haulmaster Grain Cart, Super 7 Harrow, Wolverine Ditcher, Ravage Bale Processor and Transfer Tracks. Elmer’s continues to expand its facilities and equipment capabilities to maintain the company’s vision to provide innovative agricultural equipment and solutions for maximizing farming potential to feed the world.
Jobs Near Me For Warehouse Receiver In Altona, MB
Currently, Elmer’s Manufacturing is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Elmer’s Manufacturing is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Elmer’s Manufacturing Canada in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Elmer’s Manufacturing Position and Details
Jobs Hiring “Warehouse Receiver” Elmer’s Manufacturing
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Inspecting deliveries to ensure they match the packing slips
- Labeling, organizing, and storing received items in appropriate areas
- Assessing stock for damage
- Communicating shipment errors to relevant parties
- Keeping the warehouse and biotech well organized and tidy for a safe work environment
- Operating forklifts for purpose of organization and storing parts
- Working with the Inventory team to ensure correct inventory counts
We’re Looking For:
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to lift and handle boxes weighing upwards of 35 lbs
- Able to work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Basic numeracy skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.