warehouse jobs burnaby part-time,warehouse jobs near me,amazon warehouse jobs,indeed
Jobs Near Me For Warehouse Assistant In Burnaby, BC – At Houle, we are passionate about bringing communities to life. From airports, shipping terminals, and water treatment facilities, to hospitals, universities, and shopping centres, we deliver electrical and technology solutions for our industrial, commercial, institutional and residential customers.
Jobs Near Me For Warehouse Assistant In Burnaby, BC
Currently, Houle is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Houle is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Houle Canada in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Houle Position and Details
Jobs Hiring “Warehouse Assistant” Houle
About The Position
Currently, we are seeking a Warehouse Assistant to join our Prefab Warehouse team. This position based in Burnaby, BC. This schedule is Monday- Friday, day shift.
The Warehouse Assistant provides support to the day-to-day function of the warehouse, working collaboratively with the team to ensure our onsite customer needs are met.
Warehouse Assistant Duties And Responsibilities
- Offloading Deliveries and Loading Shipments
- Re-palletize materials and place into warehouse racking
- Assisting in Warehouse Inventory Counts
- General clean up and garbage removal of warehouse and yard
- Occasional Driving – move material, stock, equipment from warehouse to site, vehicle transfers and deliveries
- Reel returns and supply return to contractors and suppliers
- Recycling duties
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Looking for 1 year work experience in similar Warehouse or construction environment
- Forklift operating experience a strong asset, Houle will train and certify where needed
- Valid BC Drivers License (Min Class 7)
- Strong team player and willingness to help
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and meet deadlines
Culture is important at Houle. You must be collaborative in nature. You are a solution focused team player and always willing to learn. You are a bright, ambitious, honest, and a straight forward professional. Your personable nature will fit well within the friendly working environment.
- The salary for this position will be commensurate with experience. Houle offers a competitive total compensation package, consisting of an extended benefits package, competitive incentive plan and many company sponsored events.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.