Website J.D. Irving, Limited
job in canada for philippines,job in canada for india,part time jobs near me,canada post jobs near me,government of canada jobs,job bank canada,jobs near me indeed,jobs over 50k near m&e,jobs near me for students
Jobs Near Me For Student Material Handler In Edmundston, NB – J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) is a diverse family owned company with operations in Canada and the United States. Since 1882 our focus has been on providing quality products and superior service to customers around the world.
Our head offices are in Saint John and Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada. J.D. Irving, Limited is made up of a diverse group of companies in various business segments: Forestry & Forest Products Transportation Shipbuilding & Industrial Marine Retail & Distribution Industrial Equipment, Construction Services & Building Materials Specialty Printing Consumer Packaged Goods Food Processing
Jobs Near Me For Student Material Handler In Edmundston, NB
Currently, J.D. Irving, Limited is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. J.D. Irving, Limited is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of J.D. Irving, Limited Canada in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
J.D. Irving, Limited Position and Details
Jobs Hiring “Dishwasher” J.D. Irving, Limited
About The Position
- Collect used kitchenware from dining and kitchen areas
- Load and unload dishwashing machines
- Wash specific items by hand (e.g. wooden cutting boards, large pots and cast iron)
- Store clean dishes, glasses and equipment appropriately
- Ensure there are always enough clean dishes, glasses and utensils, especially during peak hours
- Maintain cleaning supplies stock (e.g. detergents) and place orders when necessary
- Check washing machines’ operation and promptly report any technical/performance issues
- Remove garbage regularly
- Sanitize the kitchen area, including the floor
- Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail and sanitation rules
- Availability to work in shifts, during weekends and evenings
- High school diploma is a plus
- We look forward to hearing from you,
The Craft Brasserie & Grille Management.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: $15.50-$18 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.