Jobs Near Me For Stock Clerk In Brampton, ON – Ardene We were born in Montreal in 1982 as an accessories and jewelry retailer, and now we’re on a whole new level. We are the ultimate destination in North America and beyond for head to toe apparel, footwear, and accessories for young women, and we recently launched a new men’s collection as well!
We celebrate fashion and believe that it shouldn’t be exclusive or intimidating, so we have something for everyone. Our journey is ongoing in this new era of retail, and we are focused more than ever before on customer experience, sustainable practices, and inclusivity.
Jobs Near Me For Stock Clerk In Brampton, ON
Currently, Ardene is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Ardene is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Ardene Canada in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Ardene Position and Details
Jobs Hiring “Stock Clerk” Ardene
About The Position
The Stock Clerk is responsible for processing all new merchandise shipments, and for the general upkeep of the store’s cleanliness and appearance.
- Processing all new merchandise.
- Maintaining a clean and organized back room and store.
- Performing related duties as directed.
- Experience as a stock clerk an asset
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform repetitive movements.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and climb a ladder;
- Move, lift and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store (weighing up to 30 pounds).
- Days, evenings and weekends.
The average wage for this position is $15 per hour.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.