purchasing coordinator salary,purchasing coordinator job description,purchasing coordinator adalah,purchasing coordinator jobs,purchasing coordinator metrolinx,purchasing co-ordinator noc code,gaji purchasing manager,purchase coordinator jobs in dubai
Jobs Near Me For Purchasing Coordinator In Longueuil, QC – Techo-Bloc was founded more than thirty years ago with a mission of changing the world of landscape design. Today, we manufacture the most modern, eye-catching, and unique paving stone products in the hardscapes marketplace and are building a community of landscape professionals who share our commitment to challenging the status quo and pushing the boundaries of outdoor design.
Over the years, our growing success has allowed our distribution network to expand to over 700 stores across the USA & Canada and our team has grown from 5 to over 600. All Techo-Bloc facilities proudly perpetuate our commitment to creativity and excellence.
Jobs Near Me For Purchasing Coordinator In Longueuil, QC
Currently, Techo-Bloc is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Techo-Bloc is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Techo-Bloc Canada in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Techo-Bloc Position and Details
Job Hiring “Purchasing Coordinator” Techo-Bloc
About the job
This job is sourced from a job board. Learn More
At Techo-Bloc, we aren’t just paving patios – we’re paving the way for great careers!Founded on a culture of innovation,we manufacture landscaping products focused on design, durability and flair.Our growing team is seeking passionate people, ready to make an impact.Intrigued? Come grow with us.
Why work for us?
Here Are a Few Of Our Perks
We love to brag. Techo Bloc offers its valued employees acompetitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Leaders who are invested in your success;
- Have a dynamic job and evolving career path;
- Develop your skills and grow;
- Inhouse Leadership development and personalized coaching program;
- Free access to a virtual family doctor through virtual care;
- RRSP with employer contribution;
- Barbecues and Christmas parties;
- Considerable referral bonuses;
- Employee discounts on Techo-Bloc’s products;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP available 24/7);
- English and French language courses available (if it’s a work requirement)
The Purchasing Coordinator is responsible for the procurement of goods and services for their assigned locations and categories. They will be responsible for placing orders and following up with vendors to ensure thetimely delivery of product to Techo-Bloc sites. In this role, the Purchasing Coordinatorwill need toidentify and choose the best products to buy and manage relationships with their vendors. Assume an advisory role with internal or external stakeholders in files and / or projects related to his area of expertise. Provides ideas and helps solve problems. May be called to develop tools, workwithaccounting, operations, distribution, departmental managersas well as suppliers.
- Analyze and complete purchase ordersand purchase requisitions generated by the ERP system or other requests related to the needs of operations;
- Tracking orders to ensure delivery on schedule and communicate delays to stakeholders;
- Ensuring the conformity of the purchasing process with precise conditions / see the reduction and the best quality / price ratio;
- Manage billing issues with vendors and payables team;
- Participate insupplier and cost evaluation of new materials in the resale category;
- Support other Techo-Bloc departments needs for procurement of materials;
- Communicate supply issues and seek resolution with vendors;
- Assist purchasing team with reporting, data analysis, documentation and any other relevant requests;
- Work in collaboration with the logistics, distribution and customer service departments;
- Participates in developing tools to augment procurement functions, reporting and tracking.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in similar clericalroles;
- Experience with an ERP such as SAP or Microsoft AX (an asset);
- Bilingualism – French and English (an asset);
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
- Creative thinker, resourceful,solutions and results driven;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Sense of urgency in dealing with requests from other departments;
- Team player, organized, ability to prioritize;
- Fast learner and autonomous.
- Additional Information
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
The use of the masculine gender has been adopted for ease of reading and is not intended to be discriminatory.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.