Website Avery Healthcare
Jobs Near Me For Part time Housekeeper In Winchester, ON – Avery’s philosophy is to give each resident a home and lifestyle that supports their need for care and safety, along with their cherished goals and aspirations.
Residents’ well-being and quality of life are more than just the care they receive, the relationships they develop, their surroundings, interests, and overall stimulation level. Holistic programmes promote a sense of well-being for all and enable residents to live in a safe and supportive environment allowing them to flourish, make new friends, maintain contact with their local communities and live a life of possibility.
Jobs Near Me For Part time Housekeeper In Winchester, ON
Currently, Avery Healthcare is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Avery Healthcare is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Avery Healthcare Canada in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Avery Healthcare Position and Details
Jobs Hiring “Part time Housekeeper” Avery Healthcare
About The Position
Our Housekeepers have fun while they work, chatting away to residents, learning about them, forging friendships and demonstrating Avery values of being Proud, Supportive and Caring.
Your Money – Great Team Players Need Great Rewards
- Up to £11.00 per hour
- Enhanced pay options
- Holiday pay and holiday-type benefits through employee discount scheme
- Workplace Pension
- Refer a Friend payments
- Free DBS, free uniform
- Paid e-learning and training
- CQC outcome bonus
- Long service awards and recognition
- Career development with salary increases
- Staff wellbeing strategy
Your Working Life
- Flexibility – We can offer a range of shift patterns that best fit around your family. Let us know what hours you are looking for and we will do our best to accommodate you
- A career development pathway and support with qualifications – linked with increases in salary
- A comprehensive and supportive induction programme to ensure confidence and competence
Avery #OneFamily Well-being Programme
- Exclusive employee discounts incl. retail and leisure savings
- Treat and pamper days
- Daily staff celebrations
- Staff well-being committees
- Mental health first aiders for staff
- Apprenticeship programme
- Managing Director award and Avery Awards
To join us a Housekeeper, it is essential that you are a naturally caring character that always puts people first, shows kindness, warmth and respect at all times, and loves to create a happy and clean home for those who live and work there.
You love working as part of a team and being supportive to your colleagues as well as your residents and their families. Most importantly, you feel proud to be a Housekeeper. We are so proud of our teams, and we will help you feel proud of the work you do too by sharing successes and welcoming you into our #OneFamily.
- Do not worry if you are new to cleaning in a professional environment. We will support and train you and encourage you on your career pathways as much or as little as you like.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.