Website Atria Senior Living
Jobs Near Me For Kitchen Utility Worker In Calgary, AB – Atria Senior Living is one of seven distinct brands operated by the Atria Management Company, which includes Coterie, Atria Signature, Atria Park, Holiday by Atria, Atria Retirement Canada and Atria Home Care.
Atria Senior Living communities are full-service communities featuring multiple levels of care with a focus on assisted living, primarily in suburban markets. Atria communities are the residence of choice for more than 41,000 older adults and the workplace of choice for more than 13,000 employees.
Atria creates vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.
Jobs Near Me For Kitchen Utility Worker In Calgary, AB
Currently, Atria Senior Living is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Atria Senior Living is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Atria Senior Living Canada in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Atria Senior Living Position and Details
Jobs Hiring “Kitchen Utility Worker” Atria Senior Living
About The Position
The Kitchen Utility Worker assists and works in all areas of the kitchen and dining room.
- Provide a high level of customer service and promote a restaurant style dining atmosphere.
- Work closely with the Director of Culinary Services and/or Executive Director to keep residents satisfied with food and dining programs.
- Assist with the preparation and execution of the Art of Atria Dining enhancement programs.
- Maintain kitchen in a clean, safe, and sanitary condition at all times.
- Adhere to cleaning schedules as assigned.
- Ensure that food is properly stored.
- Assist in dining room cleaning, bussing tables, setting tables, and assisting wait staff.
- Adhere to Quality Enhancement standards and standard food safety practices.
- Assists with preparation and execution of special events, banquets, and theme meals.
- Will attend pre-meal stand up in kitchen prior to meal service.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- Basic reading, writing, and mathematical skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.