Website Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Jobs Near Me For Install Helper, Residential (CAN) In Calgary, AB – Service Experts has over 100 service locations in cities across the North America, providing heating repair, air conditioning repair, and indoor air quality sales, HVAC installation, maintenance, and repair service for both the residential and commercial HVAC market.
Service Experts HVAC technicians are highly-qualified, NATE-certified HVAC experts, and plumbers are licensed to sell and repair all types of water heaters, disposals, pipes and plumbing equipment.
Jobs Near Me For Install Helper, Residential (CAN) In Calgary, AB
Currently, Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning Canada in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning Position and Details
Jobs Hiring “Install Helper” Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
About The Position
As a member of our team, you will be providing installation support to our Residential Installers, as well as loading and unloading materials from the truck and organizing truck stock.
- Work under the supervision of an Installer or Lead Installer to install Residential HVAC equipment and accessories.
- Provide installation support as needed to Installer or Lead Installer.
- Loading and unloading of HVAC materials from the vehicle.
- Organizing parts and stock.
- The qualified candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent (post-secondary education preferred).
- Prior experience working in construction or HVAC industry.
- Must possess all valid licensing or certifications as required by provincial or local governmental laws or regulations for the geographical work area.
- Effective communication skills.
- Effective and efficient time-management and organizational skills.
- Proficient mechanical aptitude and the ability to operate all necessary tools and equipment.
- The ability to perform minor field fabrication as well as work with power tools.
- The ability to work overtime and weekend hours as required.
- The successful incumbent must be able to meet the minimum requirements for our background check criteria.
What Do We Offer You as an Employee?
The Company offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to support employees and their families in managing their health and wellness needs. The following is a summary of the many benefits that may be available to you as a full-time, permanent member of the team:
- Competitive pay, including incentive opportunities for many positions.
- 100% employer-paid insurance premiums for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
- RRSP Plan with company matching component.
- Long-Term disability insurance that can protect you and your family if you are unable to work.
- Discounts and perks at many retail stores and online through the WorkPerks program.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program of up to 80% of the cost of tuition and books for eligible, pre-approved courses.
- Employee Referral Program where you can earn $1,000 for the successful referral and hire of someone in your network.
- A confidential and free service for any employee that is facing a challenging time via the Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
- Training and development courses available through our online Learning Management System.
- Extensive career development opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.