distribution assistant job description,distribution assistant salary,delivery assistant job part time,delivery attendant job,What is the job of distributor assistant?,What skills do you need to be a distribution assistant?,Who is a logistics assistant?,How much does a distributor make?
Jobs Near Me For General Labourer Part Time In Hamilton, ON – Neighbourly Pharmacy is Canada’s largest and fastest growing network of community pharmacies. At Neighbourly Pharmacy, we know how important it is to be a good neighbour, friend, and healthcare partner.
Our over 284+ locations in major cities, suburban centers, and rural towns across Canada are united by one priority: our patients. We embrace each community we enter to preserve their legacy and continue their tradition of outstanding care.
Jobs Near Me For Distribution Assistant In Prince Albert, SK
Currently, Neighbourly Pharmacy is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Neighbourly Pharmacy is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Neighbourly Pharmacy Canada in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Neighbourly Pharmacy Position and Details
Jobs Hiring “Distribution Assistant” Neighbourly Pharmacy
About the job
This job is sourced from a job board. Learn More
- Neighbourly Pharmacy* is looking for a
- Distribution Assistant *to join our
- Prince Albert, SK* location at
- Rubicon Distribution Centre.**About Us:*Neighbourly Pharmacy is Canada’s largest and fastest-growing network of community pharmacies. With over 279 locations, our team of experienced industry leaders is passionate about providing exceptional patient care to our communities. We have been recently recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. We know that our people are our most valuable asset, and we take pride in helping our employees realize their career goals.*Job Description:*Reporting to the Distribution Centre Manager, this role is responsible for receiving and fulfilling customer orders for medications and supplies for clinics and hospitals. This is a Health Canada licensed warehouse. Any knowledge of MDEL/DEL facilities is an asset but not required. Professional skills and practical knowledge are required for the successful completion of job responsibilities.To operate with Health Canada – Health Products and Food Branch Inspectorate regulations required for wholesaling of medications and medical devices, specifically but not limited to product procurement, product temperature storage and shipping requirements, customer, and product complaints, and recalls. To order, receive, store, and secure materials and supplies required for the continued operation of the department. To follow and execute store policy. To increase profitability through effective inventory control. To build and maintain a strong liaison within the team and with customers and vendors to ensure their long-term viability.
- * 40 hours per week.
- * The usual shifts will be Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- * Operate the warehouse within the guidelines and objectives of Neighbourly Pharmacy.
- * Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Rubicon Distribution Centre.
- * To be knowledgeable in products and methods/resources for researching products.
- * To be resourceful in locating information for customers on day-to-day products as well as in the acquisition of capital equipment.
- * Ensures timely delivery of all purchases to customers.
- * Participate in inventory control.
- * Fulfills requirements by cataloging products, vendors, and information for existing products and future needs.
- * Has direct responsibility to secure materials or services in specified quantities and quality at the most reasonable price while minimizing wastage and promoting minimal inventory stocks without shortage.
- * Ensure proper record-keeping, reporting, and timely communication with the Pharmacy Manager/Store Operator.
- * Be available as a resource person and develop and maintain good working relationships with other department personnel.
- * Promote and maintain the best possible rapport with suppliers and their representatives to ensure the highest degree of service for the Rubicon Distribution Centre while at the same time maximizing economic benefits.
- * Provides support and services to Neighbourly Pharmacy locations.
*Qualifications & Skills:*
* Preference will be given to those with previous pharmacy experience.
* The ideal candidate will know SAGE computer applications, but training can be provided if needed.
* Knowledge of Month end reporting practices, accounts Billables & Payables, and Inventory Control.
* Receiving, shipping, and inventory control skills are an asset.
* Applicants must be self-motivated and possess superior organizational skills.
* Excellent ability to work as part of a team or independently.
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Professional image and proper grooming.
* Professional attitude and ability to communicate well with customers and co-workers.
* Candidates must be physically capable of performing the essential duties of the job which include lifting.
* Due to the sensitive nature of this position, the successful candidate must complete a Criminal Record Check._*Neighbourly Pharmacy *__is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to delivering accessibility and equality to all job applicants, staff, and customers. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired._
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Expected hours: 40 per week
Benefits:* Dental care* Employee assistance program* Life insurance* Paid time off* Store discount* Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:* French not required
Schedule:* 8 hour shift* Day shift* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:* Prince Albert, SK S6V 6P5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Experience:* Inventory management: 1 year (preferred)* Pharmacy: 1 year (preferred)* Shipping & receiving: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.