Website PARC Retirement Living
How much does a dishwasher make in Vancouver?,How much do dishwashers make in BC?,What experience do you need to be a dishwasher?,Are dishwashers in high demand?,Is a dishwasher job hard?
Jobs Near Me For Dishwasher In West Vancouver, BC – Independent Senior Living. Where residents and employees thrive. PARC Retirement Living is a privately owned company, specializing in building and managing seniors’ lifestyle residences in Vancouver’s Lower Mainland.
Owner, Rainer Muller, incorporated the company in 2004. As a trained architect in Europe, the course of his career was changed when his own mother moved into a retirement living community in Switzerland. Rainer was inspired by how enriched her life became, and this fueled his passion and vision for retirement residences featuring high-quality construction, fresh food, active living programs and services.
Jobs Near Me For Dishwasher In West Vancouver, BC
Currently, PARC Retirement Living is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. PARC Retirement Living is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of PARC Retirement Living Canada in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
PARC Retirement Living Position and Details
Jobs Hiring “Dishwasher” PARC Retirement Living
About Working At PARC
The PARC dining experience is as fast-paced and service-oriented as any high-end restaurant or café – and our cuisine rivals the best, too! But PARC is also the place our residents call home. As you become a member of our close-knit Food and Beverage team, you’ll also forge close relationships with the seniors who live here.
As a PARC Dishwasher, you’re responsible for:
- Helping to deliver an incredible dining experience for our residents and guests.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all cookware, dishware, and cutlery safely and efficiently – while minimizing breakage.
- Helping clean the kitchen, including equipment, countertops, and the beverage centre.
- Maintaining safe dishwasher temperatures and ensuring cleaning chemicals are stored and used according to WHMIS and other public health regulations.
- Working in an ergonomically safe manner, practicing proper lifting, bending, and reaching techniques to avoid injury.
- Assisting with stock control, food prep, and serving meals as needed.
The perks of PARC Hospitality
- Meaningful work. How many hospitality jobs can say that? At PARC, you’ll be making a positive difference in seniors’ lives, each and every day.
- A true living wage. PARC is a Living Wage Certified Employer!
- Refreshments while you work. PARC’s chef-prepared cuisine rivals the best in BC, and we offer subsidized daily meals and beverages to employees.
- No more late nights. Unlike the rest of the hospitality world, our closing shift ends at 9 p.m.
- Flexible hours and location. We’re open to scheduling when and where it works for you – with guaranteed shifts every week. PARC has five great locations across the Lower Mainland.
- A supportive, diverse team and training opportunities. We believe in giving our people opportunities to advance wherever we can.
It takes a special kind of person to work here – does this sound like you?
- You’re upbeat and positive; bringing great energy wherever you go.
- You have a minimum Grade 10 education or equivalent, plus experience with commercial dishwashing equipment, and knowledge of food service practices.
- You can hit the ground running in a fast-paced team environment, working safely with chemicals, and around hot water, steam, hot ovens, open flame and refrigerator/freezers.
- You can perform physical work, including prolonged standing and walking, lifting up to 10 kilograms safely – plus, bending, pushing, pulling, reaching ad carrying.
- You’re a details person, an excellent communicator and a customer-service star.
- You have your FoodSafe Level 1 and WHMIS certifications.
- You understand and respect the needs of seniors, their families, and and other professional services engaged with our residents.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.