Website SaVida Health
How much does a substance abuse counselor make in Virginia?,Where do substance abuse counselors make the most money?,What degree is best for substance abuse counselor?,How do I become a substance abuse counselor in Virginia?,csac certification,substance abuse counselor salary,substance abuse counselor certification in virginia
Jobs Near Me For CSAC – Certified Substance Abuse Counselor In Oakwood, VA – We understand that patients battling a substance use disorder are more than a name on a sign-in sheet — they are individuals doing the hardest thing they will ever do in their lives. SaVida Health is committed to pursuing the most effective forms of evidence-based, outpatient treatment with care and empathy.
To be successful, outpatient treatment requires not just medication, but also counseling and case management. SaVida Health understands the chronic nature of substance use disorders and that, for most, recovery is a journey, not a destination; comprehensive services will empower individuals to continue to progress toward a healthier, more stable life.
Jobs Near Me For CSAC – Certified Substance Abuse Counselor In Oakwood, VA
Currently, SaVida Health is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. SaVida Health is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of SaVida Health Canada in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
SaVida Health Position and Details
Jobs Hiring “CSAC – Certified Substance Abuse Counselor” SaVida Health
About The Position
The independently licensed clinician is responsible for providing mental health and substance abuse counseling services to clients in an outpatient setting. This individual will complete all relevant paperwork in a timely fashion as required by agency, regulatory bodies and managed care organizations; this includes but is not limited to: intake paperwork, psychosocial assessments and client mental health and substance use disorder treatment history, treatment plans, session notes, discharge and aftercare plans, collaborative forms and assessments, billing forms and insurance authorizations.
- Provide continuity of quality care as evidenced by documentation/communication with collaborative providers and agencies
- Provide referrals for alternative levels of care as needed
- Act as client advocate to coordinate required services or to resolve emergency problems in crisis situations
- Document all clinical content per agency requirements
- Review client progress on a quarterly basis and update treatment plans to reflect changes in treatment plan goals
This position requires some knowledge of substance use disorder and mental health counseling.
- CSAC – Certified Substance Abuse Counselor (Required)
- One year experience working in the substance misuse treatment field
- One year experience working in the mental health counseling field
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience providing individual, couples and/or group counseling, diverse populations
- Excellent, verbal, written and computer skills; EMRs, MS Word, MS Excel preferred
- Ability to work with individuals, groups, bilingual/bicultural preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.