Website Scandinavian Building Services
part time cleaning jobs cambridge,cleaning jobs near me,jobs in cambridge,indeed,gumtree cambridge,Can I work as a cleaner in UK?,How do I get that job of cleaning?,Is cleaner a good job?,Is it hard work being a cleaner?
Jobs Near Me For Cleaner Days In Cambridge, ON – Established in 1956, Scandinavian has been owned and operated by the Hay family since 1982. Their high standards – and total commitment to providing the best customer service in the business – permeate the entire organization.
Scandinavian strives to be an innovative leader in the janitorial industry and has set itself apart by creating a proprietary QA/QC software called ScandiTRAC, through which customers are provided full transparency and accountability.
Jobs Near Me For Cleaner Days In Cambridge, ON
Currently, Scandinavian Building Services is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Scandinavian Building Services is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Scandinavian Building Services Canada in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
About The Position
- Knowledge of general cleaning
- Great people skills.
- Ability to communicate with customers and co-workers
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Must enjoy cleaning
- Able to take direction
- General cleaning, including, but not limited to: trash removal; dusting; cleaning restrooms, break rooms, offices, restaurant seating and production areas; sweeping and mopping floors; vacuuming floors; window washing; buffing floors; stripping and waxing floors; stone care; carpet cleaning; carpet spotting; upholstery cleaning; other duties as assigned. Specific duties may vary depending on the List of Specifications required by the client at each location.
- Completing work to high quality standards
- Being on time to work on scheduled days and hours.
- Follow daily direction and work lists.
- Must be able to read and explain MSDS sheets.
- Work in a fast-paced environment where good physical health is required.
- Ability to bend, turn, stoop, stand, reach high and low, lift and carry up to 50 lbs. for 3 to 8 hours per shift.
- Perform repetitive manual tasks on a daily basis
- Walking large areas of floor space
- Able to maneuver large machinery successfully
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.