Website Crescent Hotels & Resorts
Jobs Near Me For Bellperson In Saint John, NB – At Crescent Hotels & Resorts, we believe success is the product of direct contact and experience. This guiding principle drives every aspect of hotel operations throughout Crescent.
Recognized as one of the industry’s top third-party hotel management companies, Crescent is committed to delivering excellence in hotel operations, profitability, and guest service through a hands-on approach and practical experience.
Jobs Near Me For Bellperson In Saint John, NB
Currently, Crescent Hotels & Resorts is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Crescent Hotels & Resorts is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Crescent Hotels & Resorts Canada in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts Position and Details
Jobs Hiring “Bellperson” Crescent Hotels & Resorts
About The Position
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing
- Show guests to room and assisting them with their luggage.
- Explain all hotel facilities, their location in the hotel, hours of operation, and answer all questions about these facilities and other hotel questions.
- Check luggage for hotel guests both for day and overnight.
- Perform valet parking in a timely and friendly manner and inspect vehicles.
- Shoveling snow, keeping the valet area and front steps clean, and other light housekeeping items.
- Adhere to all fire and emergency procedures, including assisting the Saint John Fire Department, ensuring guest safety and participate in an evacuation if necessary.
- Does this sound like you?**
- Requires Class 5 driver’s license and clean driving abstract.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
- Maintain an open communication line through all shifts by proper use of intershift log.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages, boxes and luggage with sufficient manual dexterity in both hands to be able to load and unload luggage up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to stand, walk and/or sit and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling and/or walking
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.