As the Canadian leader in recruitment and HR, and one of Canada’s best places to work, we have a uniquely human approach to work. We deliver HR innovation with human interaction at its core.
At the unique intersection of technology and humanity, we deliver data-driven insights coupled with a people-first experience that is inherently human. Human Forward. Learn more at www.randstad.ca.
Jobs Hiring Near Me For Warehouse Inventory In Woodbridge, ON
Currently, Randstad Canada is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Randstad Canada is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Randstad Canada Philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Randstad Canada Position and Details
Job Hiring “Warehouse Inventory” Randstad Canada
About the job
Attention Warehouse Inventory workers!
Are you looking for your next career opportunity in a fast growing organization specialized on exceptional products for the construction industry?
Are you looking for an opportunity that is a direct hiring opportunity with the company and that can be long term after probation period with full company benefits,, bonuses and more growth!?
- Do you have experience with Cherry Picker AND Raymond Reach Forklift?
- Do you have a strong background focused on keeping inventory records and organization skills?
- Do you enjoy working in fast paced warehousing environments?
- Are you looking for opportunities to advance within a company and be trained to build your skillset in the future?
- Overtime available! and Straight morning shift!
- For this position in as Warehouse Inventory, you must have 2-3 years of experience in a relevant position.
- Location in the Vaughan/Woodbridge area between Highway 7 and Weston Road
Job Title: Inventory Warehouse Associate
Monday – Friday (7:00 am – 4:00 pm)
Monday – Friday (8:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Full-time temporary to permanent position
What’s in for you!!
- You’ll be receiving a great hourly rate of $22 a weekly basis
- Straight morning shifts and overtime available $$$
- Opportunity to become permanent after probations period with great benefits!
- Great company environment in a fast growing leading industry in the retail and products for the trades
- Free parking
- Start as soon as possible
What you will need to do as an Inventory worker
- Efficiently operate a Cherry Picker AND Reach Truck when needed to allocate and handle inventory (Cherry picker will be used the most)
- Keep accurate inventory Actual vs SAP and address any discrepancies.
- Cycle count process
- Avoid holding excess inventory and redirect accordingly
- Verify pallet tag quantities, parts and storage unit numbers, record identified discrepancies and keep the warehouse manager informed
- Material handling of product for a more efficient organization utilizing the Forklift
- Ensuring proper inventory quantities on system and in the warehouse/store
MUSTS requirements for the position, only candidates with the following qualifications can be considered
- Must have BOTH Cherry Picker and Raymond reach license and experience
- Previous experience working in warehouse and distribution environments
- Experience with any SAP computer system for inventory management/control
- Available to work full time and looking for a long term opportunity
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- SummaryIf this Inventory Warehouse role in Woodbridge/Vaughan sounds like a position that interests you we want to hear from you right away!
Please email “Inventory” For a faster response to allocate your application.
Jose Jimenez at Jose.Jimenez@Randstad.ca
If you know of anyone who would be a good fit for this role please let us know, and we will be happy to talk with them.
We appreciate all applications; however, we will only be reaching out to those who meet the client’s qualifications. Please check out www.randstad.ca for all of the roles currently open at Randstad! If this isn’t exactly what you are looking for, please let us know what you’re looking for and we would be happy to assist you in finding your dream career in skilled trades!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.