Chrono Aviation is an aircraft charter and management company based in Quebec City. Our mission is to offer a service that has SAFETY as a priority. Specifically, the company, managed by a pilot from one of the largest airlines in the country with over 20 years of experience with the highest standards of aviation, focuses on the selection and training of its pilots.
Aircraft maintenance is and will never be compromised in order to offer competitive prices. Our monitoring and maintenance programs far exceed Transport Canada requirements and are the most rigorous in the industry. Proud to be at the cutting edge of technology, Chrono Aviation is bringing a dynamic and efficient new lease of life to the aviation industry in Quebec City.
Our clientele desires top-of-the-line service, without compromising safety and comfort. Because your time is precious. Your aircraft chartered with Chrono Aviation leaves at the time you want anywhere in Canada and the United States.
Jobs Hiring Near Me For Storekeeper In Longueuil, QC
Currently, Chrono Aviation is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Chrono Aviation is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Chrono Aviation Canada in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Chrono Aviation Position and Details
Job Hiring “Storekeeper” Chrono Aviation
About the job
Who are we?
WAAS Aerospace Inc. has been in operation since 2014 and is a Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO). We operate from facilities located on the south shore of Montreal at St. Hubert Airport (CYHU) and in Quebec City at Jean Lesage International Airport (CYQB).
We provide line and scheduled maintenance, avionics modifications and research and development services for business and large aircraft. We offer 24/7 AOG services to help customers meet their on-time departure obligations and minimize their downtime.
Our parent company, Chrono Aviation, was founded in Quebec City in 2012. At the beginning, the company operated a Pilatus PC-12 and employed two pilots. Today, Chrono Aviation Group has a fleet of 14 aircraft and a team of 280 employees.
Role and context
Under the direction of the Purchasing and Logistics Manager, the Storekeeper is responsible for the receipt and distribution of materials according to the procedures and needs of the Maintenance Department
- Ensuring the general order and proper filing of the shop
- Manage the physical and computerised inventory of the shop
- Classify and digitise material certifications according to the procedures in place
- Dispatch material efficiently, taking into account economic requirements
- Ensure that various calls are answered
- Distribute parts at the counter for service technicians
- Be as passionate about aviation as we are
- Excellent ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Be thorough
- Be physically fit
- Have a strong sense of responsibility
Specific Job Requirements
- Have a valid driving licence
- One (1) to two (2) years experience in inventory or stock management in a similar position
What We Can Offer You
- A full-time, permanent position at our base in Saint-Hubert
- Modern and dynamic working environment
- Working hours adapted to our common needs
- Access to a telemedicine platform
- Group RRSP to which the company contributes
- Advantageous group insurance with employer contribution (dental, disability, life and paramedical) from day 1
- Projects and responsibilities that live up to your expectations and make you want to come to work every day
- Opportunity for career progression and development
- A salary that matches your background
One last word: At WAAS, things move fast! You’ll be on your X with us if you see yourself as someone who’s ready to ride the wave of change!
If you’ve been skimming this text because you were so eager to find out how to apply, that’s YOUR SIGN. Send us your application!
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. CVs will remain on file for the next 6 months. As our needs will change rapidly, keep your eyes open!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.