For more than 60 years Roofmart has been the distributor of choice among industry professionals in Canada. The Roofmart name was first registered in 1969, but our roots actually go back farther than that growing to become one of the largest roofing suppliers in Canada.
Roofmart is a one stop shop for roofing, siding and building envelope materials catering to contractors, home builders, developers and homeowners. Discover the Roofmart Difference Today!
Jobs Hiring Near Me For Shipper and Receiver In Holland Landing, ON
Currently, Roofmart is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Roofmart is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Roofmart Canada in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Roofmart Position and Details
Job Hiring “Shipper and Receiver” Roofmart
About the job
Fantastic Opportunity to Be Part of a Great Team!
Roofmart, Canada’s National distributor for Exterior Building Supply for Roofing, Siding, Metal and Building Envelope. With over 50 Roofmart locations across Canada, we are strategically positioned to handle all our customer needs. We are looking for Enthusiastic, Driven, Outside of the Box Thinkers to help us grow our business.
Roofmart, a major Canadian distributor of residential, commercial Roofing and Siding products, requires a Shipper and Receiver to join our growing organization.
Position: Shipper and Receiver
Shift: Days – between 6:00 am and 5:00 pm
Pay Rate: We Offer Competitive Wages & Other Incentives!
What will you do?
- Safely load, unload, move, ship and receive product
- Ensure orders are picked correctly, tagged and double checked
- Comply with all health and safety rules, regulations, and legislation
- Other duties as required
Why work for Roofmart?
- Competitive Wages & Incentives
- Dental & Health Benefits
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- RRSP Contributions & Company Matching
- Work/Life Balance – straight day shifts
- Overtime Available
What do you have?
- Valid Forklift License (training can be provided)
- Ability to lift, push and carry 80-100lbs
- Previous Shipping and Receiving Experience
- Customer service skills
- Benefits of Employment: Roofmart recognizes that its success is due to the strength of its employees. A primary goal of Roofmart is to promote individual employee’s sense of accomplishment and contribution so that employees enjoy their association with Roofmart. The Company invests in its employees so that they are the most knowledgeable in the industry, and undertakes great efforts to nurture loyalty to, and teamwork at, Roofmart. We are pleased to offer competitive compensation, health care, a progressive and challenging workplace and a commitment to teamwork and integrity.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment: Roofmart is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. Roofmart encourages and welcome applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.