Phoenix A.M.D. International Inc., a privately held company, is one of North America’s leading value added home furnishings protection and service specialists, with an unparalleled reputation for customer service and support.
Phoenix A.M.D. International Inc. is the parent company to Excelsior and all of its products. Excelsior came to fruition in 1991 by providing customers with the highest quality home furnishing warranty programs before expanding to include Excelsior High-Efficiency Laundry & Dishwasher Detergents, Mattress Protector, Mattress Topper Accessories, and Pillows. Phoenix A.M.D. International Inc. provides fully bilingual customer service to provide the quality customer service that our customers deserve.
Jobs Hiring Near Me For Purchasing & Inventory Agent In Bowmanville, ON
Currently, Phoenix A.M.D. International Inc is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Phoenix A.M.D. International Inc is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Phoenix A.M.D. International Inc Philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Phoenix A.M.D. International Inc Position and Details
Job Hiring “Purchasing & Inventory Agent” Phoenix A.M.D. International Inc
About the job
At Phoenix we believe ambition is the path to success and Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.
Please be advised this job requires you to be on-site out of our Bowmanville office in addition to being Bilingual
This position is contracted based with the opportunity to become full time.
Who We Are.
About Us – PhoenixAMD International Inc.<——[ Click to find out more about us!]
At Phoenix, we believe in our team and support them in any way we can.
What We Offer
- Great Company Culture … Check us out!! Here’s a message from our team …Careers – PhoenixAMD International Inc.
- Stability & Opportunity
- Great Benefits Plan Health and dental coverage, so you can focus on your work.
- Fun Company Events
- Strong Charity & Community Support
- Great Environment to Work in
What Makes you successful?
Assist With Company Needs Pertaining To
- Organize & replenish stock across multiple lines and warehouses
- Working knowledge of Full Inventory Processing
- Process & organize production and production status reports
- Process Receipt of invoices and goods
- SKU creation and maintenance of Bill of Materials
- Research and Development
- Procuring and Networking consistently with Vendors
- Ability to secure vendors for new products.
- Quick thinker/innovator
Day To Day
- Scheduling and communicating with the warehouse for transfers and deliveries.
- Purchase Order Reports: Create, review and produce a report
- Review inventory: Corrections or Negative investigation
- Stock Status Reports: Review for anomalies and process errors to be corrected.
- Projections: Create, review, revise inventory projections
- Collaborate with the management team
- Vendor account reconciliation
- Production completion: Processing entries
- Physical count in the warehouse when required.
- About Phoenix AMD International Inc.Phoenix A.M.D. International Inc., a privately held company, is one of North America’s leading value-added home furnishings protection and service specialists, with an unparalleled reputation for customer service and support. Since its’ inception in 1991, Phoenix has been providing customers with the highest quality home furnishing warranty programs with the greatest perceived value and realistic expectations. They also provide fully bilingual customer service, using the most advanced computer technology. As one of North America’s leading providers of lifestyle protection programs and services, supported by our exceptional vendor partners, such as Teflon™, Phoenix A.M.D. International consistently and passionately innovates the future and sets the trend for all other suppliers and companies to follow.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.