A Recruitment & Search Firm specializing in attracting and sourcing top performing candidates for our clients. Our goal is to continually strive to exceed client needs through custom, high level and cutting-edge recruitment methods, all while providing unmatched client dedication.
Whether we are working with one of North America’s largest employers or a small to medium sized business, our flexibility in tailoring the most effective staffing solutions for our clients, is what sets us apart from our competitors!
Mission: IKON Complete Inc. is committed to being the industry leader in supplying our clients with custom, high level recruitment and placement search services; while providing candidates opportunities that can advance their careers.
Jobs Hiring Near Me For Logistics Coordinator In Maple, ON
Currently, IKON Complete Inc is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. IKON Complete Inc is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of IKON Complete Inc Philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
IKON Complete Inc Position and Details
Job Hiring “Logistics Coordinator” IKON Complete Inc
About the job
IKON Complete Inc. is a Recruitment & Search Firm specializing in identifying, & sourcing top performers for our clientele. Our clients include industry-leading organizations who partner with us to be an extension of their HR and recruitment function.
Position: Logistics Coordinator
Location: Vaughan, ON
Salary: $55,000 – $60,000
Industry: Manufacturing / Shipping / Logistics / Customer Service
Employment Term: Full Time / Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinating and preparing shipping documents, utilizing company ERP system.
- Coordinate with carriers and freight forwarders to schedule pick up of goods
- Provide tracking and delivery information
- Negotiate pricing with external freight forwarders
- Assist customers with inquiries as required by email or phone
- Process and follow up on returns
- Communications between internal and external teams.
- Responsible for covering reception when required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Post-secondary education a definite asset
- Minimum 3-5 years related CSR/shipping experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Demonstrated project management/coordination skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both as an individual and in a team environment
- Experience with MS Office
- IKON Complete Inc. is committed to providing accessibility to qualified candidates with disabilities. Requests for accommodation can be made at any time at ikoncomplete.com/accessibility-policy-aoda/
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.