What is a customer service apprenticeship?,How long is a customer service apprenticeship?,Which apprenticeships are most in demand?,What can you do with a customer service level 2?,What is a Level 3 customer service specialist apprenticeship?,What is a apprenticeship example?
Here at Get Staffed we’ve been offering all the best bits of an agency whilst reducing your cost per hire since 2012. Our recruitment is online, but we aren’t. A specialist account manager will be on hand at every step of the process.
We use the largest and most effective job board network in the UK, putting your job in front of millions of candidates daily. Our innovative system tests candidates to ensure they are the best fit before you even interview them.
Allowing you to read between the lines of a CV and find that perfect candidate. Allowing you to invest your time in only the best and most suitable candidates.
Jobs Hiring Near Me For Customer Service Apprentice In Essex, ON
Currently, Get Staffed Online Recruitment Limited is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Get Staffed Online Recruitment Limited is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Get Staffed Online Recruitment Limited Canada in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Get Staffed Online Recruitment Limited Position and Details
Job Hiring “Customer Service Apprentice” Get Staffed Online Recruitment Limited
About the job
Our client is a wholesaler and retailer of importing and supplying general merchandise in the UK and the rest of Europe based in East London. They are looking for a candidate who is willing to learn on how to deliver ultimate product quality, key principles maintained with a growing emphasis on training and development program. While working, you will study a Level 3 Customer Service Apprenticeship.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries via email communication
- Answering customer queries over the telephone in a calm and friendly manner
- Taking payments over the phone and creating invoices for both online and phone sales
- Create shipping labels for mainland UK & overseas orders
- Liaise with shipping companies for live delivery updates
- Manage the online sales store and provide pricing & delivery information
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
You will need
- A good telephone & email manner
- Excellent Time Management
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication Skills.
- The Ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent Time Keeping
- Good organisation
- Minimum 4 A*-C 9-4 GCSEs or equivalent
- Apply today!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.