How do I start a career in risk and compliance?,What is the job of risk and compliance associate?,What is the role of a Compliance Officer in the Philippines?,How do I become a risk and compliance manager?,What is the salary of risk compliance?,Is risk and compliance a good career?
Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most diversified healthcare products company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day, and have been for the last 130 years.
The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.
Jobs Hiring For Risk and Compliance Associate In Metro Manila, Philippines
Currently, Johnson & Johnson is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Johnson & Johnson is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Johnson & Johnson Philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Johnson & Johnson Position and Details
Job Hiring “Risk and Compliance Associate” Johnson & Johnson
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Upward and lateral career development
The Risk & Compliance Associate will perform sanction screening process and anti-money laundering anti bribery and corruption due diligence process as part of the third-party risk management program. This role support and maintains procedures and controls to mitigate compliance risk. Key areas of support provided to team members includes; risk management, communications, audits, training, process capability/process improvement, and compliance general support.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Third Parties Due Diligence
§ Perform Sanction screening and risk assessment for new and existing suppliers, and when process is enhanced, for suppliers whose information changes across the course of the year or as strategically defined by the Sanctions Compliance Program
§ Reconcile, consolidate information, when necessary (NPLM VMD), to arrive at the completed VMD list per country, per sector and work with the VMD Team as necessary to ensure accuracy of vendor information.
§ Perform data quality validations and databases reconciliation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
§ Perform due diligence process for Third parties prior to their activation in the Master Data & existing Third parties following a risk-based approach.
§ Support Risk & Compliance to ensure that all issues identified are properly documented, discussed, and escalated as per global procedures and policies.
§ Perform Data Cleansing for assigned ASPAC countries or assist in cleansing for other regions when necessary.
§ Update the excel data bases with the metrics / KPIs for tracking purposes.
§ Perform assigned ad hoc tasks or projects related to Third Party or Sanctions Compliance Program.
§ Support Internal Audit and Regulatory Agencies on any documentation required in case a Due Diligence evidence is required by them Perform sanction screening process to third parties.
§ Provide value to stakeholders and the team by imparting experience and perspective on how the screening process can be improved.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
• Seek to continuously learn and improve knowledge and skills by identifying developmental opportunities with supervisor. Participate in appropriate training sessions and share lessons learned. Competently apply knowledge of new skills learned to existing projects and work.
• Collaborate with Enterprise Finance, Compliance, Regulatory, HCC, and other risk functions
• Drive continuous improvement and identify areas of opportunity
• Partnership and cross collaboration with all regions LATAM, EMEA, NA, ASPAC to develop a teamwork spirit, share best practices and suggest process improvements as needed on Suppliers Due Diligence process
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and an ability to present and interact with the highest level of business leaders; Ability to build strong business partnerships; Must be proficient in the English language.
• Pharmaceutical, Audit/consulting – big four, Global Services is a plus
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the company is required.
• In depth knowledge of Procurement systems and processes are required.
• Preferred experience in a support function with comprehensive understanding of compliance and control and regulatory landscape. Experience in Pharma industry is preferred.
• Results-driven individual and detail orientation
• Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
• The candidate must have strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills, leadership, influencing, and presentation skills.
• Must be able to work under pressure achieving consistently high results through individual and team efforts.
• Good knowledge of MSOffice tools i.e. Excel, Power Point, Word
• Amenable to work on a Mid-shift schedule
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.