What job can I do with no voice?,What is a non voice CSR job description?,How much is the salary in non voice call center Philippines?,What skills do you need to be a non voice agent?,Can you go to work if you have no voice?,Can you work with no voice?
Access Healthcare provides business process outsourcing and applications services, and robotic process automation tools to healthcare providers, payers, and related service providers.
We operate from 19 delivery centers across 9 cities in the US, India and the Philippines, and our 11,000+ staff is committed to bringing revenue cycle excellence to our customers by leveraging technology, emerging best practices, and global delivery.
Based in Dallas, we support over 300,000 physicians, serve 80+ specialties, process over $ 70 billion of A/R annually, and ascribe medical codes to over 30 million charts annually.
To learn how Access Healthcare can help your organization boost its financial performance, visit https://www.accesshealthcare.com
Jobs Hiring For Registered Nurse for Non Voice CSR In Taguig, Philippines
Currently, Access Healthcare Services Manila, Inc is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Access Healthcare Services Manila, Inc is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Access Healthcare Services Manila, Inc Philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Access Healthcare Services Manila, Inc Position and Details
Job Hiring “Registered Nurse for Non Voice CSR” Access Healthcare Services Manila, Inc
- HMO on DAY 1!
- Annual Salary APPRAISAL!
- Training Completion Bonus!
Access Healthcare is looking for REGISTERED NURSES to join our growing team.
You’ll be evaluating the appropriateness and necessity of medical treatment through Prior Authorization and Utilization Management review process in order to promote quality, outcome-based medical care while providing world-class service to customers in an accurate, efficient and courteous manner.
- 70% Back Office and 30% Outbound/Inbound call
- Review and coordinate the authorization process for any services that require payer guidelines
- Manage oral/written communication related to authorization activity as appropriate
- Provides coverage for schedules and pending cases for all payer groups assigned
- Obtain authorization of specific medical procedure or prescription of drugs or modified drugs to an existing medication (cancer institute)
- Must be PHRN with Active License
- With atleast 2 years Hospital bedside experience (Oncology or Hematology ward preferred)
- Experience in BPO Voice from Clinical/Healthcare is a definite advantage
- Willing to work Onsite in McKinley Hill, Taguig
- Can start on September 8, 2023
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.