What is a test analyst salary?,What is the difference between test analyst and functional tester?,What is the job of junior test analyst?,What is the role of a mid level tester?,Is test analyst the same as a QA?,What is the difference between QA and test analyst?
Collabera is the fastest growing total talent solutions organization with its expertise in recruitment services, ,IT services, and skill development. Established in 1991, with a vision is to connect the talent to the best organizations, Collabera has over 70 offices spread across APAC, North America and Europe and is a home to 16,000+ employees globally.
Being a $750 million organization and a staffing giant for 3 decades ,we have access to 500+ clients globally including Fortune 500 companies.
We support our clients in their digital transformation journey through our IT solutions in Data Management, Cloud operations, Applications, Infrastructure. .
Through our high-touch customer-centric approach, we provide cost effective customized solutions to our clients with unmatched quality, responsiveness and flexibility.
Collabera’s Learning Organization, Cognixia, provides training to the individuals in advanced digital technologies and has trained over 145,000 individuals globally in IoT, Machine Learning, AI, Kubernetes to name a few.
In the Philippines, we have 2500+ employees with our offices at Makati and Cebu.
Jobs Hiring For Mid Functional Test Analyst In Taguig, Philippines
Currently, Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc Philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc Position and Details
Job Hiring “Mid Functional Test Analyst” Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc
- Experienced in Manual Functional Testing for different technologies (Web, Mobile, API, etc); Experience in testing Bank applications is highly preferred.
- Willing to learn and perform API Test Automation
- 3-5 years testing experience.
- Competent to Proficient in Test Planning (including preparation of Test Approach), Scripting, Test Execution and Reporting
- Perform test planning, test design & test execution and prepare related documents:
- Test Approach
- Test Cases / Test Scripts
- Test Execution
- Defect Management
- Status Reporting
- Test Sign-off
- Facilitate Defect Triage calls
- Raise risks/issues and providing mitigation/action plans
- Report test status to management and project team
- Other testing-related tasks/activities
Experience in the following is a plus:
- API Testing
- Test Automation
- Performance Testing
- Banking Applications Testing
- Testing tools – Test Management, Defect Management, etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.