How much does a HR specialist make in the Philippines?,What are the duties of an HR specialist?,What is the job description of HR fresher?,What is the role of a senior HR officer?,Is HR a high paying job in the Philippines?,Is HR a good career in Philippines?
Fr. Gianluigi Colombo, a Salesian Italian priest in charge of overseeing the operations of the Don Bosco Printing Press, was given permission by Don Bosco management to set up a “canteen” to support its employees, thus giving birth to Amici di Don Bosco (Friends of Don Bosco).
Starting with Italian coffee and gelato, the canteen eventually introduced wood-fire oven baked pizzas and homemade pastas. Fr Colombo’s kitchen eventually became a taste of heaven where tired and weary “souls” found comfort.
News of great Italian cuisine prepared and served by priests and “ordinary people” inside a canteen spread like wildfire, attracting patrons from all over Metro Manila. From humble beginnings, Amici di Don Bosco became well known for authentic Italian pizza, pasta, and gelato.
Jobs Hiring For HR Specialist In San Juan, Philippines
Currently, Amici Pizza, Pasta and Gelato is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Amici Pizza, Pasta and Gelato is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Amici Pizza, Pasta and Gelato Philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Amici Pizza, Pasta and Gelato Position and Details
Job Hiring “HR Specialist” Amici Pizza, Pasta and Gelato
- Competitive Brands
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Fun and Dynamic Working Environment
- Provide overall assistance to all activities under Employee and Labor Relations.
- Assist in the conceptualization, planning, execution, and logistical requirements of all company-related activities spearheaded by HRD.
- Monitor attendance/timekeeping and other violations of the Company’s Code.
- Prepare necessary memos pertaining to violations of the Company’s Code.
- Take Minutes of the Meetings/Hearings, if necessary.
- Monitor Perfect Attendance awardees (quarterly and annually).
- Monitor, prepare, and consolidate Performance Appraisals of team members due for evaluation.
- In-charge of exit interviews, clearances, and release of last pay of separated team members.
- Spearhead the fostering and upholding of good, healthy, respectful working relations within the department, inter-department and the entire organization.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must be a Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Human Resources Management or their equivalent
- Must be detailed and result-oriented
- With excellent command in the English language and must be able to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to perform under strict deadlines and can withstand work pressure
- Must be willing to work ON-SITE in Greenhills, San Juan City.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.