What is a consulting assignment?,What does an international assignment consultant do?,What is the work of a consultant?,What is a freelance consultant job description?,How do I become a consultant with no experience?,What skills does McKinsey look for?
As the business world has continued to expand, the mobility of workforces has increased commensurately. SIRVA’s approach to meeting this demand has always been simple yet innovative: to understand the individual relocation needs of each company and each employee, growing and changing our services alongside the market.
We bolstered our offering through a series of key acquisitions and network expansions — including partnering with established moving van lines, Allied® and North American®. By ensuring we had the right tools in place before, during and after, SIRVA® was prepared to be the answer for every relocation — domestic or international, large or small.
Jobs Hiring For Assignment Consultant In Taguig, Philippines
Currently, SIRVA Philippines is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. SIRVA Philippines is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of SIRVA Philippines Philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
AE Proteina Industries Inc Position and Details
Job Hiring “Assignment Consultant” SIRVA Philippines
Sirva is the global leader in moving and relocation services, offering solutions for mobility programs to companies of every size.
With Sirva locations and franchised and agent locations in 177 countries, we offer unmatched global breadth supported by localized attention and innovative technology that strikes the right balance of self-service and human support.
By leveraging our global network, we deliver a superior experience that only a “one-stop shop” can provide.
We’re a team that works globally to provide the best service locally — a company that is everything you need, everywhere you need it!
Sirva are now inviting applicants seeking a career in the Mobility industry with particular interest in Customer Experience on Assignment Services. This opportunity will give candidates the opportunity to contribute to the success and grow their career with the world leaders in mobility solutions.
This role offers hybrid working, when required you maybe asked to attend the office site in the BGC, Taguig. Those seeking 100% work from home need not apply.
Shift will include potential for night time & weekend shifts. Open to all applicants preference
Why work for Sirva?
Being an international brand with a cross-regional structure your career opportunities could be endless! You can make colleagues, connections, and friendships the world over with Sirva.
Sirva Philippines offers health insurance benefits and are proud to support a flexible hybrid way of working supported by our Work from Home and Core Flex Hours policy – trust & communication is key to this model and encourages all employees to discuss with their People leaders what works best for you and them.
Diversity and inclusion are part of our service and therefore part of our DNA. At Sirva our Inclusion, Diversity & Equity Alliance (I.D.E.A) is our global initiative that imprints itself on our identity.
Do you want to learn more?
The Consultant provides essential support to assignees relocating for an international assignment. The Consultant serves as the primary point of coordination for international assignees for the delivery of assignment services offered under their employer’s international assignment programs.
A day in the life of a Consultant includes but is not limited to;
- The successful end-to-end execution of the relocation experience of our client assignees.
- You will host initial briefing calls and continued on assignment communication with them to ensure their relocation experience runs smoothly
- Handle a range of relocation needs dependent on client policy such as compensation & cost projections, relocation bookings, and destination services being the central point of contact.
- Interact with internal departments & various suppliers to ensure the services required are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring database accuracy and communication of information to clients, vendors, and colleagues across multiple systems
- Reconciling and authorizing invoices & billing needs to ensure up-to-date cost management for both client and business.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for those with a strong desire and hunger to achieve the best for our clients. Relocating is stressful and you will take appreciation in knowing the actions you take have made an impact on a chapter in our client’s life.
To be successful in this position you:
- Candidates who are open to flexible shift times (night time & weekend work)
- Previous Mobility industry experience or similar industry experience is highly advantageous
- Previous experience handling corporate clients and relationship management is highly advantageous
- Possess strong customer service and communication skills across multiple platforms
- Be a self-starter with initiative and have the drive to succeed
- Be highly organized with effective time management skills to manage multiple caseloads at one time across a number of different clients
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Competent in Microsoft Office suite
If you believe this role is the next step in your career please follow the link to our Careers page – https://globalus231.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/sirva/Posting/View/10319
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.