accounts payable job description,accounts payable hiring,accounts payable job description philippines,accounts payable jobs work from home,accounts payable work from home philippines,accounts payable jobstreet,indeed,accounts payable job description for resume
Worldwide coverage. A worldwide network of 230 branches in 141 cities abroad and 295 retail stores in Japan.
H.I.S. currently has 200 retail outlets in 130 overseas cities. Our highly experienced and knowledgeable local staff will respond to your demands promptly, giving you peace of mind so that you can thoroughly enjoy your travels.
This worldwide network allows us to acquire the latest travel information from all over the globe enabling the smooth arrangement of airline and all other types of tickets, and hotel reservations.
The original tours planned by each of our retail outlets are also highly regarded. We endeavor to further enhance this international network to enable you have the best time possible regardless of the destination.
This time, we will open an office in Manila, Philippines with a function to organize the operations of all these branches worldwide.
Jobs Hiring For Accounts Payable Specialist In Metro Manila, Philippines
Currently, H.I.S Global Business Inc is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. H.I.S Global Business Inc is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of H.I.S Global Business Inc Philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
H.I.S Global Business Inc Position and Details
Job Hiring “Accounts Payable Specialist” H.I.S Global Business Inc
- International BPO company
- Skills development
- Good and friendly environment
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answering queries from the hotel (ideally within 24 hours) in a polite manner
- Requesting and updating bank details as and when required
- Validating bank details
- Requesting statements when queries are received and comparing invoices on statements to D365
- Request outstanding invoices that we have not received as per the statement and/or queries received.
- Putting these through as copies to monitor on D365 for payment
- Request London team to make payment to clear the hotel account when required when receiving queries/statements
- Opening of new accounts as and when required, including bank details and payment methods, and linking them up on Oscar the following day. Any invoices or copies can only be put through the next day
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by the AP Manager or any other person designated in their absence
- Education level: college graduate of any accounting or finance-related course.
- 3-5 years of solid experience working within Accounts Payable is highly preferred
- Experience with working with high volumes of transactions
- Strong communication skills, written and verbally
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Yearly Performance Appraisal
- Skill Set Appraisal
- HMO & Group Life Insurance
- Government-mandated (SSS, PHIC, and HDMF)
Note: Direct hire process
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.