How much is the salary of accounting assistant in Makati?,How much does an accounting assistant make in the Philippines?,How much does an accounting assistant make in BDO Philippines?,What is the job of accounts assistant?,What is the difference between accounting assistant and accounting clerk?,Is assistant accountant a good job?,accounting assistant job description,accounting staff hiring makati
AE Proteina Industries, Inc. (AEPI) was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on June 29, 2017, under SEC Registration No. CS201720879, with Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) 009-716-821.
Its principal directors/officers are entrepreneurs with extensive experience in the telecommunications and the financial services industries. They also have interests in the mining and manpower services sectors.
With an aim to expand its interests into the agricultural sector, the team sees poultry and egg production as the most progressive animal enterprises in the country today. The poultry industry, in fact, began as a backyard enterprise but has shifted to the formation of very large integrated contract farming operations.
As a business venture, AEPI aims to provide customers with a supply of safe, high quality eggs at a fair price achieved through fair farm pricing, within a stable national supply management system. Likewise, it envisions itself to be a significant contributor not only in meeting customer demand, but also to the local economy.
Jobs Hiring For Accounting Assistant In Makati, Philippines
Currently, AE Proteina Industries Inc is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. AE Proteina Industries Inc is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of AE Proteina Industries Inc Philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
AE Proteina Industries Inc Position and Details
Job Hiring “Accounting Assistant” AE Proteina Industries Inc
- Strictly abides with the Vendor Accreditation process.
- Pays vendors and act diligently in monitoring discount opportunities; verifying contact numbers, registration and Tax identification numbers; scheduling and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop payments or purchase order amendments.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Verifies expenses by reviewing documentations and requests for payment.
- Pays employees by verifying expense reports, reimbursements and requests for advances before preparing checks for payments.
- Disburses petty cash by verifying documentation and recording correct entries.
- Responsible for the liquidations of released cash advances by verifying correct documentations and reviewing expense reports.
- Responsible for reports such as check disbursements, liquidation summaries, cash position reports and costs reports.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; prepare accounting entries and posts transactions to accounting system.
- Reconciles payments by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
- Reports related taxes by calculating requirements on paid expenses.
- Maintains Vendor confidence and protects operations and organization’s value by keeping financial information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for
- Accomplishes financial reports and management requirements by collaborating with the General Accountants in conjunction with the accounting and organization’s mission and vision.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.