Our unique managed services payroll solution provides a single proprietary platform for global payroll, payments, analytics and compliance. The SaaS foundation allows us to connect your payroll operations globally on one platform, ensuring your teams get consistent service everywhere they operate. Our unique solution combines technology and people, allowing us to process payslips within our system, using our staff – maintaining SLAs beyond industry standards.
Job Hiring | Treasury Services Specialist | Cloudpay | Manila, Philippines
Currently, Cloudpay is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Cloudpay is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Cloudpay philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Cloudpay Position and Details
Job Hiring “Treasury Services Specialist” Cloudpay
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Liaise with external vendors to ensure smooth and timely processing of net and statutory payments
- Ensuring funds are requested from clients in a timely manner and managing clients to ensure requests are complied with.
- Preparation and review of reconciliation reports for the use of client’s accounting department.
- Maintenance of process documentation as required.
- Ensuring bank details for any new payees are correctly set up.
- Assist, as necessary, in the implementation of new customers
- Any other Ad hoc duties as required.
What we offer:
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary and benefits package
- 18 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Earned Wage Access (via CloudPay Now app)
- Flexible remote working
- 10 days sick leave
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
- To provide the modern pay experience to our customers, we need the following attributes and experience:
- High level of customer service skills required
- Able to communicate at all levels, deal with clients, payroll partners, payment solution providers, and internal colleagues via the telephone & email across multiple countries
- Ability to effectively resolve issues, respond to queries, and to communicate proactively with stakeholders
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong organization, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Independently manage workload and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver key business results
- Ability to adapt quickly to new processes and new ways of working
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Excel & Internet based software would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of payroll and experience in treasury would be advantageous
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.