Forsspac MBR Corp. is the industry leader in MEPF design thinking. We are the only company that can take a project from client concept through MEPF design to IFC and then oversee the construction process as the client employed Testing and Commissioning Management service provider. This end to end approach is unique in our industry. Forsspac MBR Corp. is rapidly expanding our international client base through our offices in Australia, USA, UK, Malaysia. More offices will be opened over the next six (6) months. Join us now and be part of this energetic, forward looking business. Read more about Forsspac MBR Corp. by visiting us at www.forsspacglobal.com
Job Hiring | Sanitary Design Section Head | Forsspac MBR Corporation | Makati, Philippines
Currently, Forsspac MBR Corporation is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Forsspac MBR Corporation is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Forsspac MBR Corporation philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Forsspac MBR Corporation Position and Details
Job Hiring “Sanitary Design Section Head” Forsspac MBR Corporation
- Competitive Salary Package
- Exposure on local and international projects
Sanitary Design Section Head: Immediate start.
- Discipline deliverables include:
- Lead, Manage and develop the Sanitary Design team
- Design Sanitary Systems that are fully coordinated, spatially and technically
- Sanitary Engineering graduate, preferably a licensed engineer with experience in plumbing and Drainage systems design
- At least 10 years progressive work experience in Design/ Consulting Firm
- Well-developed working knowledge of MEPF Services and Systems design
- Working knowledge on various international and local Plumbing and Building Codes and Standards
- Experience in industrial and infrastructure projects is a must
- Must have developed working knowledge of the use and application of various design software for calculation purposes such as Water Gems, Sewer Gems, Pipeflow and Epanet including surge calculation and analysis report.
- Forsspac operates on a work from home basis
- Hours of work are fully flexible (44 hours a week)
- Main office has desks that can be booked
Remuneration (Per month)
- Salary range Php 70,000 to Php 90,000 depending on skills
- Beverage allowance Php 500
- Internet allowance Php1,000
- Electricity allowance Php1,500
- Assistant Manager/Manager
- Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
Years of Experience
- 15 years
- Engineering, Environmental
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.