Job Hiring Near Me For Teller In Davao del Sur, Philippines – Compare Club is one of Australia’s largest comparison businesses serving over 1,000,000 Australian families every year across: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Electricity & Gas, Home Loans, Personal & Business Loans & more.
We make it easier and faster for consumers to make better purchasing decisions and get more value from their budgets. We operate several comparison websites that receive over a million visits a month and we are in a constant state of innovation of insights, marketing, service and offerings.
Job Hiring Near Me For BI Analyst In Metro Manila, Philippines
Currently, Compare Club Australia Pty Ltd is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Compare Club Australia Pty Ltd is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Compare Club Australia Pty Ltd Philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Compare Club Australia Pty Ltd Position and Details
Job Hiring “BI Analyst” Compare Club Australia Pty Ltd
BI Business Intelligence Analyst (Tableau) | WFH | AU/SYD time zone
- Permanent work from home
- 5 days work week (dayshift)
- Above average industry standard compensation package
About the Role
As the newly appointed BI analyst, you’ll play a crucial role in measuring and understanding aspects such as business KPIs, marketing campaign performance, customer engagement, and sales funnel drop-off. Decision makers will rely on your expertise to glean actionable insights from the data.
Joining our central data analytics team, you’ll collaborate closely with various stakeholders and departments within the company. Your main focus will be to interpret and cater to their specific data and reporting needs, empowering them to make well-informed decisions.
The role presents an excellent platform for continuous growth and personal development. By engaging in descriptive and diagnostic analysis, you will uncover invaluable insights into the company’s operations, transforming yourself into a subject matter expert whom others seek for guidance. This, in turn, will pave the way for professional advancement within Compare Club.
- Create visually appealing and insightful reports and interactive dashboards that cater to the diverse data needs of different business departments
- Collaborate with decision-makers and partners to understand their data requirements, translate them into specifications and prioritise work accordingly in the data team’s backlog
- Build and maintain data models and procedures to support near real time reporting and analytics
- Analyse historical data to understand past trends, patterns, and performance, providing valuable context for decision-making.
- Support data analysts by investigating data anomalies and constructing complex queries
- Catalog and document key business reports, ownership, dependencies and criticality
- Raise data literacy across the business by supporting and educating users on how to leverage data and BI assets in their functional areas
- Continuous improvements to BI platforms to enable users to easily discover and utilise the data they need
- 5+ years working experience in various data & analytics disciplines
- Strong proficiency in SQL and manipulating complex data sets
- Working experience with Tableau as a BI visualisation tool
- Experience collaborating with diverse stakeholders and departments, effectively catering to their specific data and reporting needs to support informed decision-making
- Skilled in conducting descriptive and diagnostic analysis to reveal valuable trends, patterns, and opportunities for process optimization.
- Experience with data quality validation, monitoring, and issue resolution
- Well developed communication skills and ability to collaborate across teams
- Exceptional attention to detail: The insights we gain from data is only as trustworthy as the data itself
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.