At Emapta, we prioritize diversity, inclusion, and equality in our workforce. We believe that a diverse team fuels innovation and drives success. We embrace individuals’ unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, fostering an environment where everyone feels valued and empowered. Our hiring practices are fair and unbiased, providing equal opportunities for all qualified candidates. We actively seek diverse talent and encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply. Join us in creating a workplace that celebrates diversity, inclusion, and equality to drive positive change for all.
Job Hiring “Medical Scheduler” Emapta Makati City Philippines
Currently, Emapta is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Emapta is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Emapta philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Cardinal Santos Medical Center Position and Details
Job Hiring “Medical Scheduler” Emapta
Our client partner is the only multi-faceted neurosurgery group in California. Their practice takes a multidisciplinary approach, offering advanced treatment options to deliver world-class care, so their patients get the best possible outcomes.
The role is for an on-site arrangement at our Ayala, Makati office on a fixed night shift schedule. A signing bonus equivalent to one-month salary will be offered for the successful hire credited in 3 tranches.
YOU SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR/IN:
- Accepts phone call from prospective patients
- Sets up all consultation appointments for each doctor
- Enters all patient demographics in appointment scheduler
- Prints “Face Sheet” from POM, files with front desk for upcoming appointment
- Prepares and sends out initial new patient paperwork including appointment reminder letter to patient making sure patient is aware of all necessary paperwork, office policies, labs, x-rays that must be brought to office prior to initial consult
- Schedules all follow-up visits and answers questions for patient at the end of their office visit
- Receives all scheduling questions and researches response
- Writes up initial authorization sheet (yellow-surgery, purple-diagnostic) and gives to authorization department
- Prioritizes patient visits by stat, diagnosis, and cancellation list and calls patients to set up appointments
- On a weekly basis, takes “Neuro List” book from billing department to cross reference the “Non-elective” surgical patients for post operative follow ups. Calls patients as needed to make appointment.
- Records information on patient visit and any other pertinent information and updates Appointment Scheduler
- Receives charts for “No show” appointments, contacts patient and reschedules appointment
- Receives meetings, doctor time-off and vacation requests from doctors/office manager and inputs changes as necessary in the Master Scheduler
- Reschedules doctor visits as needed
- Bachelor’s degree holder preferably in the medical field
- Background in processing health insurance claims and knowledge in CPT codes is preferred
- Has at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Medical background is required for this role
- Amenable to report on-site at our Ayala, Makati office on a fixed night shift
GENUINE CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH BENEFITS AWAITS!
- Competitive industry-standard compensation package
- Signing bonus equivalent to 1-month salary credited in 3 tranches
- HMO coverage upon hire
- 20 leave credits per year consumed at your discretion with up to 5 days commutable to cash
- Employee engagement activities
- Exposure to world-class, high-level management from foreign direct superiors
- 1-4 Years Experienced Employee
- Bachelor’s/College Degree
Years of Experience
- 3 years
- Others, Others
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.