How much does a Key Account Manager make in the Philippines?,How much does a Key Account Manager make at Shopee Philippines?,How much does a Key Account Manager make at Lazada?,How much does a senior Key Account Manager make in the Philippines?,What is the minimum salary of a manager in the Philippines?,Is Key Account Manager a high position?
Founded in 2012, Lazada Group is Southeast Asia’s leading eCommerce platform. With a presence in six countries – Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam – we connect this vast and diverse region through our technology, logistics and payments capabilities.
Today, we have the largest selection of brands and sellers, and by 2030, we aim to serve 300 million customers. In 2016, Lazada became the regional flagship of the Alibaba Group, and is backed by Alibaba’s best-in-class technology infrastructure.
Job Hiring | Key Account Manager GM | Lazada Philippines | Metro Manila, Philippines
Currently, Lazada Philippines is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Lazada Philippines is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Lazada Philippines philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Teleperformance Position and Details
Job Hiring “Key Account Manager GM” Lazada Philippines
Team and Role Introduction:
Reporting to LazMall Head for General Merchandise, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing strong relations with sellers/brands and supporting their performance, as their main contact point
- Being in charge of the assortment development of a product category for Lazada (Home and Living, Motors, Sports and Outdoors, Music Media Books, Toys and Games.)
- Identifying key assortment opportunities, building sales team priority plan to assist for execution
- Supporting product and content creation process to increase assortment live
- Planning and maintaining constant stock availability
- Ensuring ambitious revenue growth
- Coaching sellers/brands on competitive pricing
- Suggesting promotions to sellers/brands, selling marketing services, organizing these campaigns internally
- Building weekly marketing plan, determining which products/subcategories will be promoted on website and through all marketing channels (newsletters, Facebook, and display etc.)
- Developing strong analytics to evaluate daily/weekly/monthly performance and optimizing further marketing, pricing and product selection
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- 2-3 years of working experience in the respective industry (Electronics, Fashion, FMCG, Home etc.)
- Self-motivated, can do attitude, enthusiasm for ecommerce and its possibilities
- Outstanding communication and convincing skills
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with numbers
- Fluency in Vietnamese, good knowledge of English language
- Good command of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Retail and Marketing knowledge experience a plus
Requirements/Qualifications(good to have):
- Fluent in Mandarin
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.