Citihardware is a do-it-yourself warehouse type retail outlet with more than 80 branches nationwide. Its primary business is retailing of finishing construction materials such as ceramic tiles and other floor covering options, bathroom fixtures and accessories, doors and moldings, woodworks, electrical, hardware, tools, plumbing, paint and garden tools. It carries more than 20,000 items sourced out from different domestic and foreign suppliers. It offers a variety of world-renowned brands with the latest design innovation.
Job Hiring | Industrial Relations Officer | Davao Citihardware, Inc. | Davao, Philippines
Currently, Davao Citihardware, Inc. is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Davao Citihardware, Inc. is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Davao Citihardware, Inc. philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Davao Citihardware, Inc. Position and Details
Job Hiring “Industrial Relations Officer” Davao Citihardware, Inc.
- At least 2 years in Law school
- At least 2 years of related work experience
- Excellent English language skills in writing and speaking
- Good research and communications skills
- Ability to prepare legal documents
- Knowledge of applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Prepares legal documents and pleadings (e.g. Affidavits, Contracts, Agreements, etc.)
- Facilities filing of cases before court.
- Reviews and gives legal opinion on HR- related Contracts and Agreements
- Ensures that the company is compliant to labor standards and laws.
- Prepares and submits all documents before the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) as labor compliance for the routine inspection.
- Makes Legal appearance and represent and settle labor issues and complaints (e.g. SENA, mediation conference, etc.) including entering into negotiations and settlements.
- Ensure Labor cases and issues are settled in accordance with the labor laws in collaboration with the Legal Team including drafting of Position papers, Memorandums, letters and other communications.
- Maintains, controls and filing of Labor/ HR related documents and contracts (e.g. employment contract, Service Agreements, etc.).
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.