Consistent Frozen Solutions is the leading frozen meat supplier in the Philippines, trusted by the top restaurants, meat processors, and supermarkets. The company began its operations as Kawaii Bento Corporation, selling Japanese bento boxes in 2008. It also engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of frozen Japanese (like gyoza, korokke, and beef sukiyaki) and processed meat (sausage, bacon, ham, tocino, tapa, and longganisa) to restaurants and groceries. In 2012, the company started its distribution of frozen imported meat, focusing on foodservice businesses, wet markets, and provincial traders.
Job Hiring | Importation Manager | Consistent Frozen Solutions Corporation | Manila, Philippines
Currently, Consistent Frozen Solutions Corporation is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Consistent Frozen Solutions Corporation is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Consistent Frozen Solutions Corporation philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Consistent Frozen Solutions Corporation Position and Details
Job Hiring “Importation Manager” Consistent Frozen Solutions Corporation
Import managers are in charge of overseeing the import of goods into a country. They collaborate with vendors, suppliers, and other parties to ensure that products arrive on time and in good condition. Import managers may also be in charge of managing relationships with customs officials or other government agencies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing inventory levels by ensuring that products are ordered in a timely manner to meet customer demand
- Coordination with the shipping department to arrange for goods to be transported from suppliers to warehouses or retail locations
- Manages the inbound processes of the company, including processing of payment of suppliers; application of SPS clearance of goods to be imported and other documentation required by customs and port authorities
- Accurately forecast and plan the arrival of containers and conducts timely coordination with other relevant departments
- Performs audit on the accuracy of inbound monitoring reports
- Devises strategies to minimize port detention of containers, demurrage expenses and clearance costs
- Ensures value-for-money in resolving incidents requiring claims from the supplier; and
- Works with other departments and third-party providers to ensure effective pickup of container/s
- Challenges the status quo and comes up with ways how to always improve.
- Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Customs Administration Industrial Engineering or Management Engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in importation and inbound
- Experience working in the shipping industry is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written;
- Strong data analysis skills;
- Demonstrates critical thinking, flexibility, and resourcefulness;
- Must be proficient in utilizing Microsoft Office applications;
- Experience in navigating ERP systems and/or container monitoring software.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.