OUR GOAL IS SIMPLE: for you to feel confident that you made the right choice with Moore Advanced. Your local Moore Advanced’s team is comprised of staffing experts with an in-depth understanding of the industrial workplace and the skills required to maximize performance. Committed to service excellence, we use our resources and knowledge to quickly identify, recruit, and hire the skilled workforce you need to improve productivity.
At Moore Advanced, we go to great lengths to ensure our clients receive the highest quality of talent for their operations. Candidates are required to pass a rigorous selection process that includes advanced prescreening technologies, technical and soft-skill assessments and thorough reference checks. We can also customize a solution to meet your specific safety, diversity or training requirements.
We are proud to announce Moore Advanced has been named one of the fastest growing companies listed on the 2017 INC 5000 list! Moore Advanced has become, and remains, a leader among the staffing industry. We provide businesses with hard working, dependable team members that help meet and exceed operational goals. Whether you’re seeking flexible workers to meet peak demands or direct hire talent that will grow with your business, Moore Advanced delivers.
Job Hiring For Sorters In New York
Currently, Moore Advanced Inc is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Moore Advanced Inc is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Moore Advanced Inc New York in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Moore Advanced Inc Position and Details
Job Hiring “Sorters” Moore Advanced Inc
About the job
This job is sourced from a job board.
Large Regional Recycling Center is looking for the following : SORTERS (MRF Laborer) OPS Clerk ASAP !!!
You will be responsible for sorting Recyclable trash (bottles, cans, plastic, cardboard, plastic, paper, etc…..)
POSITION SUMMARY: The Sorter is responsible for safely and efficiently processing incoming recyclable materials so that outbound commodities are acceptable for sale to various brokers or mills.
- Sort and segregate recoverable materials (e.g., aluminum, plastic, glass, paper, etc.) from incoming waste.
- Deposit recoverable materials safely and efficiently into appropriate chute.
- Assist other sorters on an as-needed basis with heavy or bulky items.
- Follow all Company safety policies and procedures, including stopping the conveyor belt in emergency situations.
- Inspect incoming loads for unacceptable waste; remove unacceptable items as required.
- Communicate with equipment operators regarding incoming loads of special waste or other loads that require special attention.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Previous experience working in a Recycling Facility sorting recyclable materials.
40+++ hours a week. Full-time
1st Shift runs M-F, 6 AM To 4:30 PM, with SAT. Overtime as available.
Large Regional Recycling Center is looking for SORTERS/Cleaners (General Labor) ASAP!!!!!
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday and weekends as needed.
Ability To Commute/relocate
- Beacon, NY: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- 1st Shift
- From 8am -4:30 pm
- hourly Rate $15.00
Please contact Liz for immediate interview @ 203-560-0065
Work Location: One location
Moore Advanced Inc., does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors. Nothing in this policy will be interpreted, applied, or enforced to interfere with restrain or coerce employees in the exercise of their rights under Section 7 of the National Labor Relations Act (29 U.S.C.
- Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.