How much do cyber security senior consultants make?,What are the roles and responsibilities of senior consultant cyber security?,Are cyber security consultants in demand?,What does a cyber risk consultant do?,How much does KPMG pay senior cyber consultant?,What is the highest paying position in cybersecurity?
SGV & Co. is currently the Philippines’ largest multidisciplinary professional services firm with nine offices across the country. The Firm employs more than 5,000 professionals from various disciplines. We provide integrated solutions that draw on diverse and deep competencies in assurance, tax, strategy and transactions, and consulting services. We uphold the highest standards of quality. In fact, SGV & Co.’s Assurance service line has been ISO 9001-certified since 1996. In everything we do, we nurture leaders and enable businesses for a better Philippines. This Purpose is our aspirational reason for being that ignites positive change and inclusive growth.
SGV & Co.’s track record has remained unmatched in the region. We have accumulated invaluable resources in our 75 years of operations – highly qualified and competent staff, state-of-the-art facilities and an enviable international network. We envision not only to give value-added services to our clients but, more importantly, to become a partner in their and the region’s development. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Job Hiring For Senior Consultant for Cybersecurity Strategy, Risk and Compliance In Makati, Philippines
Currently, SyCip Gorres Velayo & Co is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. SyCip Gorres Velayo & Co is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of SyCip Gorres Velayo & Co philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
SyCip Gorres Velayo & Co Position and Details
Job Hiring “Senior Consultant for Cybersecurity Strategy, Risk and Compliance” SyCip Gorres Velayo & Co
At SGV, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help SGV become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We’re looking for a Senior Consultant for Cybersecurity Strategy, Risk, and Compliance with expertise in cybersecurity security, governance, risk, and compliance.
As part of our Cybersecurity Consulting team, you will help lead cyber transformation engagements to enhance the organization’s security postures and identifies opportunities to improve organizational cybersecurity strategy, policy and governance. You will perform current state security assessments and supports target operating model definition; manages discussions and proposes approaches to aligning cybersecurity initiatives to strategic business objectives.
You will help validate that our client’s network, infrastructure, third parties, and applications are designed and implemented to the highest security standards and frameworks. To do this, you will be coordinating with security risk managers, architects, engineers, operations, and testers to assess, design, and implement security mitigation strategies. You will assess and advise on security and privacy frameworks, security policies, processes, and governance for conformance against security standards, industry practices, and regulatory obligations.
You will mentor team members and be a security thought leader for the organization. Our highly collaborative team is committed to each team member’s growth as our business grows. You will have the opportunity to learn from and be mentored by our diverse cybersecurity team.
Your Key Responsibilities
You will work on various Security strategies, Risk and Compliance projects for our clients, or internal projects.
· As a team leader or team member, execute cyber security strategy, risk, and compliance projects with varying levels of complexity based on a defined approach and methodology. This may include:
- Conducting cyber transformation engagements to enhance security postures
- Conducting a maturity assessment and designing a security roadmap
- Performing security assessment of new and existing applications, vendors, or infrastructure
- Evaluating the compliance of clients against security standards such as ISO27001, NIST CSF, PCI DSS
- Developing policy, standards and standard operating procedures
- Conducting information risk assessments (e.g., Crown Jewel identification and Risk Classification) and proposes appropriate mitigation strategies
- Designing cybersecurity dashboards
- Provide guidance, coordinate and support teammates to execute the security strategy, risk and compliance projects
- Guide and review your peers and junior team members and provide timely and constructive feedback
- Prepare reports, documents and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Conduct research to provide value adding advice to the client
- Contribute ideas with the team to complete and improve project output
- Help in performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff/junior level team members
- Develop positive relationship with client personnel, peers and management
- Join and facilitate internal and external training, mentoring, learning and certification opportunities
- Participate in organization-wide people initiatives
Skills and attributes for success
- A successful candidate will need a combination of technical and communication skills, as well as the ability to handle a mix of disparate tasks.
- Technical knowledge. Able to demonstrate and apply security concepts; knowledge of system and application security threats and vulnerabilities; current and emerging threats/threat vectors; principles used to manage risks related to the use, processing, storage, and transmission of information or data; incident response and handling methodologies; methods for evaluating, implementing, and disseminating information technology (IT) security assessment, monitoring, detection and remediation tools and procedures utilizing standards-based concepts and capabilities; the risk associated with new and emerging information technology (IT) and cybersecurity technologies
- Mentoring. Able to guide and coach team members in career progression and service delivery
- Teaming. Able to build relationships across business and promoting a collaborative culture across teams
- Client relationship. Able to build deep relationship with clients to understand their challenges better and align the right solutions
- Innovative and transformative mindset. Able to understand complex problems and respond with innovative and transformative solutions
- Communication and presentation skills. Able to deliver high quality deliverables articulated in written reports and communicated during presentations to both IT and business audiences.
- Project management. Able to apply project management skills to deliver service within time, cost and scope
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, computer engineering, management, business administration, or any related field
- At least three (3) years of relevant experience in cybersecurity, risk management, compliance management, or internal audit with hands-on experience in auditing, testing, assessing, designing, or implementing cybersecurity frameworks or regulations such as ISO 27001, PCI DSS, HIPAA, HITRUST, GDPR, CCPA, FISMA/FEDRAMP, COBIT, OWASP Top 10, NIST 800-53, security-related BSP circulars
- Familiarity with security assurance reports such as ISO 27001 certificates, SOC1, SOC2, PCI DSS AOC reports
- Good understanding of security practices on vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, network security, security operations, software development
- Proficient in leading and coaching teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Desire to learn new techniques, frameworks, and technologies
- Willingness to take cybersecurity certifications and external training
Optionally, you also have
- Relevant professional certification such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor or Lead Implementer
- Experience in working in consulting roles, interacting with clients, third parties or security vendors
- Good understanding of web services, distributed systems or mobile applications
- Good understanding of secure software development lifecycle, DevSecOps
- Good understanding of cloud security and modern architecture
- Hands on experience with IT security (application security, threat modeling, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, security operations)
- Experience in working with GRC Technologies
What’s in it for you
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.