How much do security consultants make in the Philippines?,Are security consultants in demand?,What do you need to be a security consultant?,What is the job of security consultant?,How much is the salary of Consultant in Manila?,Who is the highest paid security?
Job Hiring For Production Supervisor In Calabarzon, Philippines – Voted as the Best Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in the 2021 National Online Retail Association (NORA) Solutions Partner Awards and recognized as one of the BPO companies worldwide with the Best Candidate Experience in the 2021 Global BPO TA Awards – Satellite Office is looking for talented Filipino professionals to join our growing and awesome team!
Our employees’ happiness is key to our success. We provide best-in-class workspaces and a holistic work environment, for you to grow as well as deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Learn more about us at www.satelliteoffice.com. Experience the Satellite Office Life.
Job Hiring For Security Consultant In Metro Manila, Philippines
Currently, Satellite Office is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Satellite Office is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Satellite Office Philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Satellite Office Position and Details
Job Hiring “Security Consultant” Satellite Office
Work for our global clients and immerse in our rich and diverse company culture where you can thrive, grow and just be aweSOme! Apply now and discover the Satellite Office Candidate Experience – recognized as one of BEST among BPO companies worldwide.
WHAT IS A GRC CONSULTANT?
Our awesome client, a Cybersecurity Company company based in Australia is looking for a Customer Success to be part of their team
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES?
Delivery of Consulting Services
- Information Security Assessments
- Information Security Awareness consulting
- Pre-sales – working with the sales function to present and respond to technical requirements
- Technical expertise on specific services/products for pre-sales for key/large enterprise as/when needed
- Delivery of consulting services to clients, as per scopes of work that are signed before commencement
- Delivery of ad-hoc advisory to clients within the realms of information security, governance, risk and compliance
- Evangelise security best practice, research and knowledge sharing amongst customers and prospective customers
Services Delivery Management
- Adhere and contribute to SLA’s, metrics, reporting, project scoping and management, customer escalation, engagement management, etc
- Management of internal security governance, risk and compliance – using the ‘eating our own cooking’ approach.
Outcomes and measures
· Develop Information security governance & risk management strategies, frameworks (ISO27001 & PCI-DSS), policies, standards and metrics to measure maturity of overall security operations in alignment with business priorities and its tactical/strategic objectives
· Perform reviews, assessments and system implementations based on industry/regulatory requirements such as ISO27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, SOC2/SSAE-18, Australian ISM, etc).
· Scope required activities and perform project estimates as required, ensuring that consulting activities defined in these scopes are delivered to the highest standards
· Engage in skills transfer – both internally and with customers
· Deliver assignments securely on time within budget and share results and recommendations to both technical and non-technical customers, in the form of either in-person presentations, written or verbal reports
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers through timely delivery of projects
· Conduct project management, where required
· Maintain InfoTrust’s internal security standards and confidentiality of customer material as defined in out ISO 27001:2013 aligned ISMS
Professional skills, qualifications and experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in IT, preferably in information and cybersecurity
· Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in GRC focussed role
· Experience in conducting IT security and cyber/information security assessments
· Experience assisting with audits (internal & external) and auditors
· Proven track record building strong relationships with key business leaders and
· Practical understanding of Information Security Standards & Frameworks, for e.g. NIST CSF, ISO 27001, GDPR, ASD, ISM
· Good to have – 1 or more professional Information Security certifications (ISO 27001, CISSP
Associate, CompTIA Security+ or equivalent)
Personal Attributes & Interpersonal Skills
· Strong Stakeholder management capabilities
· Outstanding verbal and written communication
· Adaptability to change
· Ability to align Cyber/Information Security objectives with key business goals
· Prepared to act as a ‘hands-on’ leader, as required
- Decision making competency
- Strong business acumen
- Performance management
- An understanding of business engagement drivers
Personality Core Values
- Customer Driven
- Team Player
Health and Safety Responsibilities
All employees are responsible for ensuring the health, safety and welfare of all employees and others in the workplace:
- Comply with OHS legislation
- Work in accordance with safe working practices
- Ensure that any hazard or injuries are reported to your manager
- Environmental awareness is followed in daily performance of duties
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.