Job Hiring For Project Admin – WFH + Dayshift In Central Visayas, Philippines – TBELLE supports Aussie entrepreneurs with dynamic, clever and capable people to help them sustain and grow healthy businesses.
We provide reliable staffing solutions for full time roles and casual business support fulfilled by our multidisciplined team As a team, our openness to learn and our willingness to continually improve, gives us a dynamic edge as ever-evolving, innovative thinkers.
This allows us to continue to be the best we can be as a business, plus offer useful trending strategies and streamlined systems to our client business owners in turn helping them win.
• Work for a dynamic outsourcing company supporting a growing Australian business.
• Work with a clever, happy & upbeat team in a collaborative environment
• Benefit from multiple opportunities for career development.
• Work daytime hours for owners who love to empower independent thinking and initiative.
Job Hiring For Project Admin – WFH + Dayshift In Central Visayas, Philippines
Currently, TBelle Corp is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. TBelle Corp is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of TBelle Corp Philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
TBelle Corp Position and Details
Job Hiring “Project Admin – WFH + Dayshift” TBelle Corp
It’s time to make a change and be part of a friendly dynamic team in an upbeat and open minded workplace. At Tbelle, we take pride in the quality of our people and the reliability of the processes we have in place. We can offer you real growth and continuity because we care.
Work with an Australian company that apart from delivering outstanding engineering design and unrivaled customer service, they also put high emphasis on safety of each of their projects, without losing focus on the importance of on-time delivery and cost for the clients.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Project Admin Staff that encompasses time management and organizational skills to help project coordinator stay on track, and to make sure that deadlines are being met. Project Admin Staff needs to be organized and manage his/her own time well, so they can stay abreast of the project at all times and know what’s going on through each phase of the project. This is crucial in helping to keep the project on time and within budget.
- Ensures staffs timely timesheet submission
- Ensures staffs filing of project related emails and documents in 12D Synergy
- Controls inbound and outbound project documents (email correspondence, letters, memos, minutes of meeting, reports, drawings)
- Assists in timely and accurate submission of design packages ensuring that project deliverables meet the required quality standards
- Assists in onboarding of new project staff
- Maintains staff files for project requirements such as certifications, assessments and audits
- Update calendar for internal and external meetings and disseminate information to staffs concerned
- Attends coordination meetings and prepares minutes of meeting
- Assist project coordinator in the preparation of reports, project updates presentation, and other documents as needed
- Organise flights and accommodation
- Assists project coordinator as required
- Managing and maintaining project records, ensuring that information is accurate, up-to-date, properly stored and labeled.
- Provision of document control as required, including maintaining master drawing files, ensuring documents are uploaded into the EDMS system.
- Monitoring project expenses and tracking ensuring the number of hours spent aligned with the approved fee.
- Assist in any administrative functions when necessary
- Tech-savvy enough to navigate several EDMS systems and programs
- Has strong communication skills in both verbal and written
- Embodies an outstanding organizational skills, has excellent time management skills, and proactive in giving insights to business and/or processes
- Ability to keep grace under pressure and can still exceptionally deliver, maintain positivity with a Can-Do attitude
- Has an analytical forward thinking skills and must be a solutions-oriented person that can create initial plans to provide answers to problems
- Ability to maintain attention to detail in composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment in an extremely organized way, and to manage multiple competing tasks and shifting priorities
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- A team player to interact and communicate within teams and other individuals at all levels
Preferably familiar with the following applications and softwares:
- MS Outlook
- 12D Synergy
- MS Office
- Forticlient (VPN)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.