AVE by Korman Communities specializes in fully furnished suites and luxury apartments, perfect for extended-stay business travelers, individuals in transition whether they are renovating their home, in between homes, or simply rethinking their current living situation, and discerning renters.
For more than 100 years, our fifth-generation, family-owned-and-operated company has been providing seamless living, exceptional service, and unparalleled amenities at our sophisticated communities. Our community locations are convenient to major employers, thriving downtown centers, and transit to metro areas.
Our goal is to provide a lifestyle of comfort and convenience for our residents. Each community boasts a dedicated service team and cutting-edge business and resort amenities such as pools, fire pit lounges, 24-hour, state-of-the-art AVE Fit centers, wellness classes, seasonal bike share, tranquility gardens, AVE Screen media theaters, and outdoor gaming and recreation.
The AVE lifestyle is the product of five generations of Korman experience, expertise in design, dedication to exceptional service, and implementation of proven innovations.
Job Hiring For Leasing Consultant In Dallas
Currently, AVE by Korman Communities is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. AVE by Korman Communities is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of AVE by Korman Communities New York in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
AVE by Korman Communities Position and Details
Job Hiring “Leasing Consultant” AVE by Korman Communities
About the job
Our brand is growing, and we are seeking hard-working and passionate top talent to grow their careers with us! If you are interested in being a pioneer with AVE as we continue to expand our portfolio of first-class residential communities and enter new markets across the country, apply today for an opportunity to join our winning team!
What is a Leasing Consultant at AVE?
Leasing Consultants at AVE are seasoned sales professionals that play a hands-on role in driving results for their community’s unfurnished leasing program. They take full ownership for all activities related to our luxury unfurnished rentals, including leasing, move-ins, and renewals. Successful Leasing Consultants enjoy building relationships with prospects and residents to learn about their needs and exceed their expectations. They have extremely strong follow-up skills and are passionate about selling the AVE lifestyle and closing leases!
Successful Leasing Consultants meet leasing goals and provide a high level of service to our prospects and residents. They own their geographic territory, nothing happens in their towns without them knowing first. They generate new business opportunities through cultivating relationships with Realtors, insurance agents, local chambers, area corporations, neighborhood businesses, and having a strong presence at both community and professional events.
You will thrive in this role if…
- You have a strong understanding of the leasing process. You love to connect with prospects to learn about and meet their needs, are passionate about closing leases, and have strong follow-up skills.
- You are sales-oriented. You want to hit the road regularly, pound the pavement to create your own leads through cold calling, blitzing, research, networking, and driving your territory.
- You have marketing savvy. You will collaborate with marketing leadership to create leads for your community, plan Resident Events, and serve as Community Manager of the community’s social media channels.
- You are a people person. You must enjoy building relationships through outreach with Realtors and insurance agents and attending community and professionals events to network to create business opportunities.
- You have killer time management skills. In order to be successful, you must organize and balance your activities appropriately (research, touring, operations, outreach, and relationship management) to create results.
- You have a “yes” approach to customer service. Exceptional resident service is what separates AVE from other rental communities. You must provide that high level of service to all existing, future, and past residents.
- You hold yourself to high standards. Our communities and team members, on and off the property, exhibit the highest level of professional and presentation standards. Dress to impress, we wear a stylish business suit every day.
- You have basic computer and social media skills to learn and use industry tools and programs. Social selling is part of our sales culture.
- You are flexible like us. Our successful Leasing Consultants know when and where to be to create business opportunities.
Must be able to work the required full-time schedule of Tuesday through Saturday. Must have reliable source of transportation for required daily networking and outreach responsibilities.
- Fun, positive, and collaborative work environment
- Robust training program and ongoing professional development opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including: PTO, medical, vision, dental, and 401k (permanent full-time roles only)
- Enjoy a special day to celebrate in your birthday month each year with paid Birthday Time Off (permanent part-time and full-time roles only)
- Opportunities to give back including: participation in AVE’s regular drives and fundraisers in addition to paid Volunteer Time Off each year to volunteer with your non-profit organization of choice (permanent part-time and full-time roles only)
- A career home! Tons of potential for long-term career advancement within a rapidly expanding organization
AVE is a brand of Korman Communities, a fifth-generation, family-owned-and-operated real estate company on a mission to create raving residents! Our first-class residential communities offer flexible living solutions – fully furnished apartments for month-to-month stays and contemporary unfurnished apartments for longer lease terms.
Our communities are designed to deliver unparalleled carefree living. We have professional, friendly teams on site to provide exceptional service, complimentary, on-demand, business and resort amenities for convenience, and fun resident events to create a sense of community.
While we own and operate a growing portfolio of best-in-class residential communities nationwide, our most important asset has always been our passionate, dedicated team members. We have a lot of longevity within our team because we commit to team members who embrace our values and promote our reputation for excellence. Many decades ago, we committed ourselves to a value system called QUEST which stands for Quality, Uniqueness, Excellence, Service, and Teamwork. The “S” representing “service,” has been the driving force behind everything we do: service to our team members, service to our residents, service to our clients, and service to our communities.
Visit us online at https://www.aveliving.com/careers.
CCPA/CPRA Disclosure Notice
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Korman Communities.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Korman Communities recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under CCPA 1798.145, pursuant to CPRA section 31 as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Korman Communities, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Korman Communities to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Korman Communities behalf. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at [email protected].
- Your personal data will be retained by Korman Communities as long as Korman Communities determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the CCPA/CPRA, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted by contacting us at [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.