How much is the salary of Filipino factory worker in Korea?,How can I go to Korea for work?,How to get a job in South Korea without a degree?,What jobs can you get in Korea as a foreigner?,What is Korea working basic salary?,What is Korean basic pay?
Job Hiring For Korean Customer Service Assistant In Makati, Philippines – Since its establishment in 2009, Pacific Sea BPO Services (PSP) has transformed into one of the biggest business process outsourcing companies that deliver top-notched services in marketing, customer support and emerging technologies.
Located at the Philippine Central Business District, Makati, PSP currently employs more than 400 talented and experienced individuals from different areas across the globe. Promoting a culture of excellence and mutual respect, PSP is able to expand its operations and remain as one of the strongest movers and shakers of the industry.
Job Hiring For Korean Customer Service Assistant In Makati, Philippines
Currently, Pacific Sea BPO Services, Inc is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Pacific Sea BPO Services, Inc is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Pacific Sea BPO Services, Inc Philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Pacific Sea BPO Services, Inc Position and Details
Job Hiring “Korean Customer Service Assistant” Pacific Sea BPO Services, Inc
- Twice a year Performance Based Bonus
- Medical and Insurance Coverage + Medicine Reimbursement
- Monthly and Yearly Company Events/Leisure Activities
Why work for PSP?
With 13 years of experience in the BPO industry in the Philippines; PSP is a great place to not only start your professional career, but also a place where experience matters.
What PSP can offer YOU is an opportunity to work in a multi-national company with 500 staffs from different countries around Asia.
Benefits of being a PSP Expat Employee:
- First air ticket to the Philippines reimbursed fully by the Company
- Accommodation provided (stay-in); Housing Allowance (stay-out)
- Daily transport to and from office (stay-in);
- Taxes will be absorbed by the Company
- Thirty (30) days Annual Leave
- Probation Increment subject for KPI performance
- Bonus payout twice a year subject for KPI metrics
- Life, Accidental and Medical Insurance Coverage
- HMO upon regularization
- Subsidized Gym Membership
- Medicine Reimbursement
- Birthday Treat
- Nationality Celebration
- 5 Day Work Week / 8 hours Per Day
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- Must be a computer literate.
- Must be native in Korean language both in speaking and writing.
- Conversational English skills is needed.
- Ability to understand and communicate in other languages is an advantage.
- At least 1 – 2 years experience in customer service in any field is a plus.
- Pleasant personality and service oriented.
- Able to work shifting schedule.
- Able to handle demanding customers professionally.
- Able to handle work pressure.
- Handles all members’ queries/complaints via Live Chat, social media and other company communication tools in the specific language market.
- Perform telemarketing or call to establish good relationship with existing and new member
- Promotes products and provide quality services to achieve market dominance;
- Identify clients with specific needs and forward their concerns to the appropriate department, supervisor or manager.
- Monitor members reactions and competitors activities through daily/weekly reports and submit to immediate superior;
- Assist the marketing team to disseminate promotion information, persuade members to participate and encourage higher activities via live chats / phone or email communication process.
Shortlisted applicants will be notified via email.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.