José Andrés Group has a singular mission: To Change the World Through the Power of Food. The 30+ restaurants that make up José Andrés Group span cuisines and cultures, price points and service styles. From two 2-Michelin starred restaurants to game-changing small plates restaurants to fast casual eateries and a food hall, the company offers unparalleled culinary experiences for every taste.
Our restaurants serve a wide variety of global cuisines, including Spanish, American, Mexican, Greek, Peruvian and beyond, each one telling the unique stories gathered by José and the ThinkFoodGroup team through years of travel, research, experimentation and inspiration. Every endeavor is driven by the importance we place in this driving purpose as well as our core values: CORE VALUES Authenticity * Innovation * Passion * Service * Profitability
Job Hiring For Goods Receiver In New York
Currently, José Andrés Group is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. José Andrés Group is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of José Andrés Group New York in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
José Andrés Group Position and Details
Job Hiring “Goods Receiver” José Andrés Group
About the job
GOOD RECEIVER Wage: $19-22/hour.
Join Jose Andres Group in our mission to Change the World through the Power of Food! From fast casual to fine dining and everything in between, JAG’ers know they all play a critical role in the overall success of our brands.
We are looking for GOOD RECEIVER to join our team as we continue our quest to Change the World Through the Power of Food! If you are a passionate hospitality professional, come help bring the stories of José Andrés to life!
What We Would Like From You
- Seamlessly work with an energetic and positive kitchen and front-of-house team to provide exceptional and timely service, exceeding our guest’s expectations.
- A passion for continuous learning and discovery by embracing an active and innovative approach to expanding your knowledge of food and beverage.
What You Can Expect From Us
- Competitive Pay with industry-leading benefits
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- 50% off food at our restaurants
- Flexible Schedules
- Fun, Dynamic, Innovative atmosphere
- Education Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Advancement opportunities
Works closely with Receiving Manager/Supervisor to ensure efficient operation of the Receiving Department. Responsible for maintaining accurate records of shipping and receiving related transactions. Follows up and maintains Receiving Manager/Supervisor aware of activities and discrepancies.
- Schedules and monitors deliveries.
- Communicates efficiently and concisely over the phone, in person, and through e-mail to coordinate returns, rejections, and credits.
- Accurately inputs a high volume of information concerning incoming and outgoing merchandise in a timely manner.
- Checks and records the quantity of the merchandise for conformity to purchase orders and specifications.
- Records and reports shortages and discrepancies.
- Ensures friendly, efficient, and professional customer service.
- Performs other work-related duties as required and assigned.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Minimum 2 years of similar experience
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, employees, vendors, and buyers.
- Ability to calculate figures, and amounts such as discounts, interest, and proportions.
- Computer Literate
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Commitment to company values and strong customer orientation.
Jose Andres Group restaurants span across America including Miami, Orlando, Las Vegas, NYC, Chicago and of course Washington, DC. , Los Angeles and Dubai. Since 1993, our restaurants reflect the authentic roots of each concept and showcase José’s passion for telling the stories of a culture through food.
- is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the federal government E-Verify Program.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.