What does an IT support engineer do?,What is meant by IT engineering?,Are computer engineers in demand?,Is computer engineering a good course?,How much is the salary of IT support engineer in the Philippines?,What is the difference between IT engineer and IT support engineer?
SC JOHNSON IS A FIFTH-GENERATION FAMILY COMPANY BUILT ON THE SPIRIT OF OUR PEOPLE. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building iconic brands that win the hearts and minds of consumers – such as Raid®, Glade®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country around the world.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Join our winning team of Wave Makers and Go Getters and help us write the next chapter in the SCJ story.
For information on how we process and protect your personal information, please click here (https://privacy.scjbrands.com/en-ph) to view the SC Johnson Privacy Notice. If you have any questions, please let us know by contacting us at PrivacyInquiries@scj.com.
Job Hiring For Engineer Information Technology In Makati, Philippines
Currently, SC Johnson is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. SC Johnson is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of SC Johnson New York in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
SC Johnson Position and Details
Job Hiring “Engineer Information Technology” SC Johnson
The Global Information Security (GIS) Engineer will help designing and implementing enterprise security solutions. This role will assist the Global Information Security Engineering leader with design and engineering of the security solutions and driving overall program maturity, as part of the formal approach to information security engineering practices across the global environment. The structure of the program will be based on the goals and principles of the overall GIS Enterprise Security Strategy.
We are seeking a professional with a background in multiple areas of security engineering such as Network, Application, Cloud, Mobile, and Endpoint security. This Engineer is responsible for providing input on information security policies, standards, design patterns, operational procedures, and technology strategies. He or she will work collaboratively with the Security Architecture, as well as various product teams to identify security objectives and deliver appropriate security solutions. This Engineer will actively collaborate with stakeholders in Global Information Security, Infrastructure and Operations, Application Management, and Information Management to ensure risk-balanced and user experience minded approach to security solutions implementation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate excellence in technical implementations and project execution for assigned initiatives, including security analysis and secure delivery approach focused on balanced protection of enterprise assets.
- Actively collaborate with others on the analysis, requirement development, design, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of complex and highly integrated IT security solutions.
- Develop robust security design patterns.
- Leverage established patterns and available enterprise offerings to drive standardization and simplification of solutions to maximize value and reduce implementation timelines and costs.
- Promote secure practices through education of teams on secure patterns, standards, and policies.
- Proactively contribute to the development of strategic direction, objectives, and key results.
- Act as a technical advisor and subject matter expert to internal stakeholders and partners.
- Stay abreast of latest cyber security threat landscape developments.
- Develop and maintain a superior knowledge of the cyber security capabilities of operating systems, networking devices, control systems, and vendor offerings.
· Proactively build relationships with strategic business partners and end users.
· Develop and maintain cloud security compliance policies, controls, and services.
· Conduct cloud services security assessments (e.g. development of secure configuration baselines)
· Drive maturity of security capabilities (i.e. development, integration, assessment) within enterprise DevSecOps program.
· Delivery approach includes a successful transition of new or enhanced controls to security operations for maintenance and support.
· Provide 3rd level technical support to our security operations organization for critical incidents.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a security engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Engineering.
· Coding/scripting skills in Python, Golang, Ruby, NodeJS or similar.
· Fundamental understanding of networking, PKI, virtualization, and cloud-related concepts.
· Practical experience in developing security solution design and driving end-to-end solution delivery.
· Willingness to complete CISSP and CCSP certifications within the first 6 months of employment.
· Superior written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
- Permanent – full-time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.