How much does an editor assistant make in the Philippines?,How to apply for editorial assistant job?,What experience do I need to be an editorial assistant?,What does editorial assistant do?,How much editors get paid in Philippines?,Is assistant editor a good career?
Industry leader in providing business intelligence to the financial services industry The Asian Banker, headquartered in Singapore with small offices in Dubai, Kuala Lumpur and Beijing, is the foremost provider of integrated business intelligence to the financial services industry globally.
The Asian Banker is an established brand name in the financial services industry, covering the business of banking from Japan to Australia, now pushing westward into Central Asia, Africa the Middle East.
The Company’s core services include research, publications and organizing forums for decision-makers in the industry. In line with our expansion into new market segments and region, we are looking for high-caliber individuals for the following position.
Job Hiring For Editorial Assistants In Manila, Philippines
Currently, Innotribe Research Consulting is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Innotribe Research Consulting is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Innotribe Research Consulting United State in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Innotribe Research Consulting Position and Details
Job Hiring “Editorial Assistants” Innotribe Research Consulting
- Work for the industry’s best in integrated business intelligence
- covers the business of banking from Japan to Australia
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Constantly identify and onboard new names into our sales database;
· Manage and update our “List of Leading Practitioners” (LLP) website with the profile of leading bankers around the world;
· Secure interviews and courtesy calls for our senior editorial managers;
· Invite participants to our roundtables.
- Possess excellent writing and editing skills, able to write and edit clear, concise, error-free text, able to proof-read and fact-check documents;
- Ability to constantly source for research information for articles, reports, or other contents, able to find and evaluate information from a variety of sources, including online databases, books, and journals;
- Ability to pay close attention to details, identify errors in grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Able to identify inconsistencies in style and format;
- Possess good organizational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize to meet deadlines and manage work time effectively;
- Should be eager to learn new skills, gain experience, open to feedback and willing to take on new challenges.
You will be measured on the following KPIs:
- Number of profiles created, updated or removed for the LLP website and LLP publication issue;
- Number of news articles related to people movement published in the press release section of LLP website;
- Number of contacts generated, updated, or deleted in HubSpot;
- Reaching the target number confirmed meetings for Editorial and Research country courtesy visits and interview;
- Increased confirmed attendees for the roundtable session handled by Research and Database Analyst.
· A recognized Polytechnic Diploma in Communication Research or similar fields;
- 2-3 years’ experience in digital database support role;
- Excellent communication skills, to communicate effectively with editors, researchers, and other staff members. Able to take directions as well as give clear and concise feedback;
- Conversant with Hubspot, Zoominfo will be added advantages;
· Experienced in a global work environment and culture;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Please visit www.theasianbanker.com and www.tab.global for more information on us.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.