Job Hiring For Digital Implementation Specialist In Makati, Philippines – ATPI Philippines is the tradename of Instone Philippines Inc. We are one of the most experienced and long established travel management companies in the travel industry with parts of the business trading since 1936.
We are a Global Leader in Travel Management and Booking Technology for Corporate, Shipping and Energy businesses, with wholly owned offices and network partners in over 100 locations worldwide. We are the number one IATA and 1 out of the only 3 ISO certified companies in the Philippines.
Philippine office is located at 3/F of BA Lepanto Bldg., Paseo de Roxas, Makati City. For more info, feel free to peruse our global website – www.atpi.com
Job Hiring For Digital Implementation Specialist In Makati, Philippines
Currently, Instone Philippines, Inc is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Instone Philippines, Inc is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Instone Philippines, Inc Philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Instone Philippines, Inc Position and Details
Job Hiring “Digital Implementation Specialist” Instone Philippines, Inc
- Medical Insurance
- Optical and Medical Reimbursements
- Company stability which was proven by the pandemic
Digital Implementation Specialist is primarily responsible for smooth and successful implementation and maintaining various digital solutions, provide technical support to end-users while providing excellent customer service and technical assistance to both internal and external stakeholders.
Some of the job duties include but not limited to:
- Implementing Digital Solutions
- Online booking tool configuration
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- Post implementation care/support
Candidates must at least possess:
- Experience in implementing or supporting Online booking Travel is a must.
- Experience in project management, implementation, or client onboarding is an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years working in the Travel agency industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with clients and internal teams.
What are you waiting for? Looking forward to have you onboard!
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.