Tiger Resort Leisure & Entertainment, Inc. (TRLEI), a truly world-class casino resort, brings the newest, grandest, and most exciting gaming and entertainment destination in Asia.
The casino and resort is an iconic landmark that features a unique and remarkable Dome nightclub and an exclusive beach club, unrivaled not only in Manila but in the whole of Asia. The most breathtaking spectacle within the property is the dancing water display and light show – an impressive extravaganza—that’s even more incredible than the world-renowned fountains of Dubai.
The property also provides guests with the largest and most luxurious gaming floors in the Philippines. Aside from the excitement and thrills of gaming, guests can take a break and splurge on the most–sought-after luxury and international brands in the shopping esplanade or relax in one of the casino and resort’s well-designed and stunning selection of deluxe rooms, villas, and suites. They can also indulge in a fancy and tasty snack or a lavish gourmet spread from Manila’s finest casual and signature dining restaurants.
With the beautiful Manila Bay as its stunning backdrop, the casino and resort complex is also designing an exclusive marina to allow guests to arrive in style aboard yachts. They can land right outside the property and enjoy the incredible amenities just steps away.
This website gives our guests a glimpse of our iconic resort and showcases the progress of our vision to provide a world-class entertainment property and to make the Philippines the biggest travel destination in Asia.
Job Hiring For Casino Dealer In Paranaque, Philippines
Currently, Okada Manila is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Okada Manila is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Okada Manila philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Okada Manila Position and Details
Job Hiring “Casino Dealer” Okada Manila
I. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Deals table games according to rules and procedures and ensures game dealt is accurately and efficiently.
- Takes losing bets and pays winning bets as required by the game result, conducts table transactions for patrons including cash and color changes, and conducts processes such as fill/credit and table close/open functions as determined by the supervisor or manager.
- Provides assistance to players regarding game rules/procedures, placing bets and other customer service functions as required.
- Maintains float security and game integrity by monitoring table at all times and alerts supervisor of any irregularities.
- Provides the highest level of customer service to our Patrons at all times.
II. JOB SPECIFICATIONS
- At least high school graduate
- No experience is required but customer service experience is an advantage
- Proficiency in basic mathematical calculations.
- Amenable to work on shifting schedules
- Amenable to work in a smoking environment
- Amenable to stand for long period of time
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.