What are the entry requirements for admin assistant?,What are the duties of ADAS 2?,What is the difference between administrative assistant 1 and 2?,What is the role of administrative assistant IV in the Philippines?,Can you apply for Administrative Assistant without experience?,How do I write a CV for an Administrative Assistant?
A force to reckon with in the retail and distribution of premium branded consumer products, The Primer Group of Companies started out in 1985 as a small trading company and has since aggressively expanded the depth and breadth of its operations to become one of the market leaders in various highly competitive categories and industries contributing to economic growth.
In over 35 years, the Primer Group created a niche in marketing the world’s best brands in travel, lifestyle, action sports and outdoor products, and eventually diversified its portfolio, from its core retail business to its wide range of high quality industrial products and top caliber services that are extensively sought after the world over.
The Primer Group takes the lead in sustainable green energy solutions. It has established a green consultancy firm that guarantees measurable savings; building efficiency and energy management; and security and fire safety solutions. It is also into high technology manufacturing of environment-friendly industrial grade inks, as well as highly specialized garment printing that employs only the most advanced printing machinery.
Job Hiring For Administrative Associate In Cavite, Philippines
Currently, Primer Group of Companies is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Primer Group of Companies is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Primer Group of Companies philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Primer Group of Companies Position and Details
Job Hiring “Administrative Associate” Primer Group of Companies
Administrative Associate – Responsible for non-trade procurement, payment processing, inventory management, and administrative functions of the hotel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- In-charge of procurement needs of the hotel, including supplies, equipment, repair services, etc.; assists and coordinates with the Purchasing Department (HO) from sourcing to delivery of the services and materials needed by the hotel operations.
- Arrange payments, issue checks, and monitor accounts payable and purchases; organize and file all supporting documentation, including utilities, subscriptions, laundry services, food services of the concessionaire, etc.
- Handles the petty cash fund and ensures proper liquidation process and proper use of the funds according to the standard policies and approved budget by the management.
- Extends support to the Sales and Operations Departments to ensure smooth operations.
- Ensures all permits and official documents of the hotel are updated, documented and filed in an organized manner.
- Ensures all assets are properly tagged, monitored, documented, and well accounted for.
- Other ad-hoc tasks and responsibilities, as required by the management.
- College Graduate
- Resourceful; Detail-oriented, Organized; Computer Literate; Diligent
- With Procurement / Purchasing Background is an advantage
- Willing to work in Silang, Cavite
- Open to fresh graduates
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.