How much is the average salary of admin staff in Philippines?,How much is the salary of Administrative Aide 3 in the Philippines?,What is the qualification of admin?,What admin job pays the most?,How much is the minimum salary for administrative assistant in Philippines?,How much is the salary of senior admin specialist in the Philippines?
Job Hiring For Admin Specialist In Pampanga, Philippines – Kon-Vert Philippines is an established BPO company strategically located in Philexcel Business Park, Clark Freeport Zone. We are an Australian-based company presently comprised of hardworking employees, who provide professional administrative, accounting, technical, or creative assistance to clients remotely from our satellite office.
We are a people-focused organisation that aims to provide outstanding service to our clients. We are growing, dynamic and young. Kon-Vert is the perfect place to be if career growth with balance of pleasant working environment is your priority.
Job Hiring For Admin Specialist In Pampanga, Philippines
Currently, KON-VERT PHILIPPINES INC is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. KON-VERT PHILIPPINES INC is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of KON-VERT PHILIPPINES INC Philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
New Personnel Builders and Consultancy Services Inc Position and Details
Job Hiring “Admin Specialist” KON-VERT PHILIPPINES INC
- Work for an INTERNATIONAL and STABLE company
- DAY SHIFT work – enables work-life balance
- WEEKENDS off – enjoy quality time with family
- Are you seeking a fun and collaborative place to work?
- Are you tired of waiting for the next step at your current firm?
- Would you like to work where people are the focus?
Join our fast-growing team! There are lots of roles to be filled!
This family-oriented, ambitious, culture-focused company is an Accounting Practice based in Sydney, Australia. It has an offshore operations in Makati and Clark Field Pampanga Philippines. Our focus is on accounting and tax expertise for small/medium business owners and individuals. We combine our world class business thinking, with our network of professional experts working closely together to give our clients peace of mind on their journey – both now, and in the years ahead.
Employees stay in the company because of a great culture and work ethic.
What’s in it for you:
· Work for an INTERNATIONAL and STABLE company
· DIRECT employment and contact with the company’s owner and its clients
o OPEN-DOOR policy (the CEO invites talking straight with any issues or suggestions)
· Company does not apply CO-TERMINUS employment – employment is secure with this company
· Generous BENEFITS
o HMO coverage
o 20 annual LEAVE CREDITS
· FAMILY-ORIENTED workplace
· DAY SHIFT work – enables work-life balance
· WEEKENDS off – enjoy quality time with family
· Support your LONG-TERM career goals – direct career planning with the CEO and Principal
· Continuation of your TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
· Answering telephone inquiries, or directing and relaying telephone messages
· Managing company email correspondence from clients, ATO, ASIC, and other offices
· Managing the invoices and electronic packaging to be sent to clients
· Ensuring lodgement of tax related documents are met in a timely manner
· Calling clients to sign sent documents via Dropbox Sign
· Calling clients to pay invoices for completed jobs
· Handling the electronic filing of clients’ financial documents
· Client database management
· Work on ADHOC tasks that may be needed
Skills and Requirements
· Minimum education level: Bachelor´s Degree in any field of study
· At least 3 years’ experience working within a customer service role
· At least 2 years’ experience working within an administrative role
· At least 1 year’ experience working with an Australian BPO in the Accounting Industry
· Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to relate with a diverse range of people
· Great organisational skills
· Strong communication skills both verbally and written
· Preferable experience working with an Australian accounting firm
· Preferable experience with DocuSign/HelloSign/Dropbox Sign and Xero Practice Manager
· Advanced computers skills, particularly in MS Office
Core Values and Culture
· Accountability… See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It
· Become Part of the Solution
· Respect for others and their Feelings
· Act Now!
· “What else can I do?”
· “What coaching do you have for me? … What can I do better?”
· Personal ownership
· Reject average
· Show others that you care
“If you can commit to and live with these principles, then you’re the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If you feel this level of accountability is not right for you, that you’re not willing or able to engage with us at this level and take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions… In other words, live “Above the Line”, then we are not a good fit and you don’t belong here with us. We understand that not every person is ready for this level of commitment, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them. On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the Above the Line principles.
If this sounds like what you are looking for and would like to enjoy celebrating success, please Apply Now!
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.