At Emerson, you’ll join a talented, dedicated team of motivated professionals who share a collective passion for progress and excellence. To all the thinkers, doers, and connectors. All the disruptors, innovators, and value-creators. Let’s go. We want you to join us in our bold aspiration to make the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable.
Together, we are building a global community of passionate, dedicated people who are trusted, celebrated, rewarded, and empowered to solve the world’s most complex problems — for our customers, our communities, and the planet.
At Emerson, our people are at the center of everything we do. So, let’s go. Let’s think differently. Learn, collaborate, and grow. Seek opportunity. Push boundaries. Be empowered to make things better. Speed up to break through.
Job Hiring | Data Analyst | Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited | Quezon, Philippines
Currently, Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited Position and Details
Job Hiring “Data Analyst” Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited
- Competitive Salary
- Work-life Balance
- Career Growth
Copeland is a global provider of sustainable climate solutions, creating efficient residential, commercial, and industrial spaces through HVACR technologies. By joining us as a Lead Analyst, Digital Analytics, you will be a key member of the digital analytics team. You will be given the opportunity to make a difference by providing consistent, high-value-added support across different Copeland products and services globally.
You will be uniquely positioned to expertly provide unmatched solutions that solve the world’s critical problems and bring more value to Copeland’s customers.
In this capacity, you will be part of a team of insights analysts who provide business-relevant and data-driven insights about our digital and marketing presence to help teams make informed and strategic decisions. This gives you a very vital role in helping drive growth platforms and supporting operational pillars while striving for long-term value creation.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply now and join our team in Quezon City, Philippines! All roles are currently on a blended Work-From-Home arrangement, and company-provided IT assets are given on your first day. Enjoy our market-competitive pay, comprehensive benefits package, well-being programs, and career development opportunities.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in any 4-year course with a specialty in Computer Studies, Information Systems, Information Technology, Marketing, Digital, or related courses.
- 3 years of work experience in a data analyst or business data analyst role.
- At least 2 years of experience in manipulating data from relational databases such as Microsoft SQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
- Solid background with Google Search Console and other SEO-related tools.
- Experience with Domo, Snowflake, ContentKing, Profitero, and Core Media is a plus.
As a Lead Analyst, Digital Analytics, you will:
- Work with the digital analytics team to provide insights and reporting on search engine optimization (SEO), site technical analysis, and indirect e-commerce.
- Manage data pipelines from Google Search Console, Conductor, ContentKing, and other tools that provide insights on search engine optimization and site technical analysis.
- Provide reporting in Domo on SEO and site technical assessments to find opportunities and help prioritize site improvement and content optimization.
- Manage data pipelines from Profitero to provide insights on indirect e-commerce (Amazon, Lowe’s, The Home Depot, etc.) in Domo to see opportunities and recommendations for content optimization, advertising, and pricing.
- Perform data ETLs, data cleaning, quality checks, documentation, and data analysis.
Who You Are:
You own and maintain the data related to SEO, site technical performance, and indirect e-commerce for our sites and product pages. You provide reporting and access to data to help drive decisions. You show personal commitment and take action to continuously improve. You build rapport in an open, friendly, and accepting way.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.