teleperformance philippines hiring,teleperformance philippines online application,teleperformance philippines,teleperformance philippines sites,careersph-teleperformance,teleperformance hiring work from home,teleperformance hiring non voice,teleperformance hr email address
Teleperformance (TEP – ISIN: FR0000051807 – Reuters: TEPRF.PA – Bloomberg: TEP FP), a leading global group in digitally integrated business services, serves as a strategic partner to the world’s largest companies in many industries. It offers a One Office support services model combining three wide, high-value solution families: customer experience management, back-office services and business process knowledge services. These end-to-end digital solutions guarantee successful customer interaction and optimized business processes, anchored in a unique, comprehensive high tech, high touch approach.
The Group’s 383,000 employees, based in 83 countries, support billions of connections every year in over 265 languages and 170 markets, in a shared commitment to excellence as part of the “Simpler, Faster, Safer” process. This mission is supported by the use of reliable, flexible, intelligent technological solutions and compliance with the industry’s highest security and quality standards, based on Corporate Social Responsibility excellence. In 2020, Teleperformance reported consolidated revenue of €5,732 million (US$ 6.5 billion, based on €1 = $1.14) and net profit of €324 million.
Job Hiring | CSR | Teleperformance | Baguio, Philippines
Currently, Teleperformance is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Teleperformance is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Teleperformance philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Teleperformance Position and Details
Job Hiring “CSR” Teleperformance
The Brand Manager shall be responsible for the over-all development of the portfolio of the assigned brand and shall lead the brand management team in the conceptualization and execution of all initiatives related to Brand Building, Market Penetration and Business Growth. Who are you?
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is self-driven and comfortable working in a fast paced environment. This role is for you if you enjoy creating delightful customer experiences along the entire customer journey, finding product market fit, and driving business strategy for growth stage companies. You will be asked to help direct the strategy for some of the best international consumer goods brands in the industry being brought to the Philippines. Key responsibilities:
- Main KPIs: Sales, Margins, Inventory Level
- Business Operations
- Pricing: Recommend and implement pricing for new SKUs, promotions for product line-up
- Maintain and further grow brand margins
- Inventory management: Forecasting and reordering to maintain target Inventory Level
- Principal relations and negotiations
- Customer Success: Work with Customer Success team to resolve customer questions / complaints and ensure excellent after sales service
- Set overall brand strategy and direction
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on actual execution of online and offline marketing
- Collaborate with the Sales Team to drive sales on our Online and Offline channels
- Drive commercial strategy in retail and e-commerce channels (e.g. product assortment, pricing and promotions, category and channel management)
- Work with the sales team on specific activation opportunities to push traffic, conversions, and sales
- Online Platforms: Brand .com website, Ecommerce marketplaces (Lazada, Shopee, Zalora, BeautyMNL, etc.), trade retailers’ online platforms
- Offline Accounts: Retailers and wholesalers
- Work closely with the ECM Operations team, Technology team (web developers, UI and UX designers), and customer support teams to provide the best end-to-end customer experience
- Product Management
- Product Segmentation and assortment: Have deep product knowledge and industry knowledge of current product line and potential new product lines
- Perform product research and competitive analysis
- Test and provide insight on key USPs (unique selling points) of our products and strategize on best ways to market these products
- Provide product training to team members and relevant stakeholders
- Conduct feasibility studies for new products to be introduced to the market
- Accomplish any other tasks and duties that may be assigned
- Analyze metrics using a data-driven approach for team decision making and strategizing
- Document all processes for reference of the team and to ensure business continuity
- Promote a company culture that encourages teamwork, top performance, and high morale. Uphold and spread our Focus Global company values of discipline, dedication, honesty and loyalty, teamwork, willingness to learn, and innovation.
Experience in the following areas:
- At least 5 years experience handling brands in the consumer market space, preferably in related product categories like consumer goods and kitchen appliances
- Experience in managing the Philippine market
- Hands-on execution and analysis of digital marketing campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube) and e-commerce campaigns to optimize ROAS
- Track record developing brand and customer engagement campaigns to build awareness and continued engagement with end users
- Experience working with both offline retailer partners and online e-commerce channel partners (e.g. strategic marketing campaigns, promotions, merchandising)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Entrepreneurship, Technology, or other relevant fields
You are an ideal candidate if you are:
- Entrepreneurial: We are a team that is nimble and quick to adapt. There will be minimal to no hand-holding — this environment is perfect for someone who is independent, self-driven, and looking for growth opportunities.
- An excellent communicator: We speak quickly and act quickly. Say it. Mean it. Do it.
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback: We believe in radical candor. Everyone is empowered to speak their mind and constantly share feedback.
- Love adopting new technology and software tools (e.g. Google Data Studio, Docs, Sheets, Slack, Asana, Xero, etc): We love new tools to use that will make our work more efficient.
- Data-driven: We love numbers and data. We make decisions using data.
- Customer-centric: We do whatever it takes to satisfy our customers.
As a Brand Manager in Focus Global, Inc., you will have the chance to:
- Share your Brand Management skills as you support the company in developing and implementing strategic marketing and business plans.
- Work with world-class brands that are identified as international leaders in the innovation and marketing of products.
- Expand your network as you deal with other accomplished marketing professionals and service providers in the industry
- Experience all-expense paid local and international training
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.