ManpowerGroup is the world leader in employment services for almost 70 years. Every day, we connect people to meaningful work. Whether you are just a fresh graduate trying to enter the workforce or a professional looking for a career change, we are here to help you navigate the world of work and make the experience better for you.
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) has been the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions, for nearly 70 years. We connect more than 600,000 men and women to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands — Manpower, Experis, Right Management and ManpowerGroup Solutions — we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. ManpowerGroup operates in the Philippines through its wholly owned subsidiary Manpower Outsourcing Services Inc. (MOSI) and its local affiliate, Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower).
About Prime Manpower
Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower) is a local affiliate of ManpowerGroup. Prime Manpower provides total recruitment solutions including permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, overseas placement, training, and outplacement and career management.
Job Hiring “Cost Analyst” Prime Manpower (A ManpowerGroup Affiliate) National Capital Reg Philippines
Currently, Prime Manpower (A ManpowerGroup Affiliate) is re-opening Job Hiring in 2023 to find prospective workers who are ready to fill positions as below. Prime Manpower (A ManpowerGroup Affiliate) is looking for candidates in accordance with the requirements of Prime Manpower (A ManpowerGroup Affiliate) philippines in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
Prime Manpower (A ManpowerGroup Affiliate) Position and Details
Job Hiring “Cost Analyst” Prime Manpower (A ManpowerGroup Affiliate)
- Gather and analyze financial data
- Determine standard costs and investigate variances with actual costs
- Prepare detailed reports, both periodically and ad-hoc
- Create and manage budgets, and monitor spending
- Conduct audits on financial processes and transactions
- Monitor changes in processes or methods to calculate effects on overall costs
- Forecast and analyze costs of processes, labor and inventory
- Conduct market research to support future business planning
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a cost analyst, cost specialist or similar role
- Experience in data, operational and financial analysis
- Knowledge of accounting processes and software
- Strong analytical skills
- Great attention to detail
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar field; Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a plus
- 1-4 Years Experienced Employee
- Not Specified
Years of Experience
- 2 years
- Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.ph.